Adjective(1) in or characteristic of a region of the United States south of (approximately(2) situated in or oriented toward the south(3) situated in or coming from regions of the south(4) from the south; used especially of wind
(1) In fact it is situated about halfway between SommiÔö£┬┐res and the southern coast of France.(2) This is the largest archaeological site in southern Iraq, situated east of the present course of the Euphrates.(3) Crane spoke with a hint of a southern accent but commanded respect nonetheless.(4) We turned off the freeway into southern Nevada and on towards our final destination for the day, the town of Williams, Arizona.(5) It seems we are already somewhat more sophisticated in our rural debate than our southern cousins.(6) It has lost strength, but it's still on track to make landfall near the southern Texas coast.(7) It stands on a rocky shoreline on the southern coast of Gibraltar, just a few miles away from the African continent.(8) It wasn't that Mr Prince wasn't funny, it was just that he had such a strong southern accent that we couldn't understand a word he said.(9) This too has been a cause of congestion as Market Street narrows towards its southern end.(10) Ricky continued in his thick southern accent as he shook his head in annoyance.(11) Agadir, on the Atlantic coast of southern Morocco, is a modern town of no particular distinction.(12) He has a girlfriend over there, laps up every moment of the warm weather and has even softened his accent with the hint of a southern drawl.(13) The southern wind had begun to pick up, clear evidence that a storm was coming.(14) Fragrant southern breezes blow down from the mountain tops, and north winds, dampened by the lake, are cool.(15) The robber was six feet tall with black hair and had a southern accent and a yellow fluorescent coat.(16) The dining hall went past my quarters towards the southern side of the building.
(1) southern hemisphere :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಗೋಲಾರ್ಧದಲ್ಲಿ
(2) southern tip :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ತುದಿಯ
(3) southern states :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ರಾಜ್ಯಗಳ
(4) southern part :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಭಾಗದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) southern region :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣದ ಪ್ರದೇಶ
(6) southern accent :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಉಚ್ಚಾರಣೆ
(7) southern belle :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ BELLE
(8) southern flat bread :: ದಕ್ಷಿಣ ಫ್ಲಾಟ್ ಬ್ರೆಡ್
1. southerly ::
southern, southerner, southerners, southerns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
stronger than any of that grape water
you SOUTHERN twats like sucking on.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
to lure SOUTHERN armies away
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
My people won't accept
a SOUTHERN ruler.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
What I hear, he's already got more men
than any of your Southern Kings.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
than an alliance with a hated SOUTHERN house.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: southern
Meaning and definitions of southern, translation in Kannada language for southern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of southern in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "southern"
What southern means in Kannada, southern meaning
in Kannada, southern definition, examples and pronunciation
of southern in Kannada language.