ಖರ್ಚು, ವೆಚ್ಚ, ವ್ಯಯ-ಮಾಡು, ವಿನಿಯೋಗಿಸು, ಕಳೆಖರ್ಚುಮಾಡು
Verb(1) use up a period of time in a specific way(2) pay out(3) spend completely
(1) The company carefully monitors the effectiveness of its advertising spend , and monitors the sites from which punters travel to place bets.(2) At the same time, credit card companies and hire purchase outfits are queuing up to let us spend money we don't have yet.(3) Last week the town council passed a motion to spend a day picking up litter around the town.(4) That leaves less money for Americans to spend on domestic goods and services.(5) This has been achieved by increasing customer numbers and their average spend .(6) Moreover, the average spend by overseas visitors in the county is significantly less than in other regions.(7) It was forced to spend vast sums of money renovating stores.(8) Health Boards around the country lowered their advertising spend by up to 50 per cent in recent months in order to trim costs.(9) That boosts corporate profits, which gives businesses the power to spend and hire.(10) The directories secure seven per cent of the advertising spend in Ireland.(11) That is, the higher the spend on the advertising, the worse the movie is.(12) The ten celebrities will spend two weeks in Australia surviving on rice and water.(13) The average spend per child is continuing to rise year-on-year.(14) the average spend at the cafe is about $10 a head(15) Corporate America's reluctance to spend and hire has been the biggest drag on this lackluster recovery.(16) Advertising spend all but dried up over July and August.
(1) spend time :: ಸಮಯ
(2) to spend :: ಖರ್ಚು ಮಾಡಲು
(3) spend money :: ಹಣವನ್ನು ಖರ್ಚುಮಾಡು
(4) spend the night :: ರಾತ್ರಿ ಕಳೆಯಲು
(5) spend on :: ಖರ್ಚು ಮಾಡು
(6) spend a lot of money :: ಹಣದ ಕಳೆಯುವ
(7) spend money on :: ಮೇಲೆ ಹಣ ವೆಚ್ಚ
(8) spend a lot :: ಕಳೆಯುವ
(9) spend the day :: ದಿನ ಕಳೆಯಲು
1. pay out ::
2. pass ::
3. put in ::
4. use up ::
5. drop ::
1. renew ::
2. replace ::
spend, spendable, spender, spenders, spending, spends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...all that time he used to SPEND
away from home?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
But the boy did SPEND most of his waking
hours with a tight grasp on his penis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
You're gonna SPEND hours and hours
combing through all this stuff?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
in order to find a fake coin
that we can't SPEND on anything?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
I used to SPEND hours looking at him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: spend
Meaning and definitions of spend, translation in Kannada language for spend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spend in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spend"
What spend means in Kannada, spend meaning in Kannada, spend definition, examples and pronunciation of spend in Kannada language.