ಹರವು, ಹರಡು, ಹಾಸು, ಪ್ರಸಾರ ಮಾಡುಆವರಿಸು
Noun(1) process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space(2) a conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures(3) farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle(4) a haphazard distribution in all directions(5) a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers or used in preparing other dishes(6) a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed(7) two facing pages of a book or other publication(8) the expansion of a person's girth (especially at middle age(9) decorative cover for a bed(10) act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
Verb(1) distribute or disperse widely(2) become distributed or widespread(3) spread across or over(4) spread out or open from a closed or folded state(5) cause to become widely known(6) become widely known and passed on(7) strew or distribute over an area(8) move outward(9) cover by spreading something over(10) distribute over a surface in a layer
Adjective(1) distributed or spread over a considerable extent(2) prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out(3) fully extended in width
(1) the red-tailed hawk has a four-and-a-half-foot spread(2) volcanic eruptions spread dust high into the stratosphere(3) With the emergence and spread of AIDS in Japan in the 1980s, insensitivity toward gay men heightened.(4) During such occasions it is usually the flag dancer who handles the flag or explains it in the presence of others in the company, who may help him spread it out.(5) Livestock are grazed to maintain and enhance perennial plant communities and spread manure over the ground.(6) Frequently observed in connection with cabin groups is a tendency to spread the effects of their presence over a needlessly large area.(7) His hands - fingers spread - graze the surface of the quiet water while his eyes, black and narrow, attest to the mystery of childhood.(8) she helped Colin to spread out the map(9) I spread a towel on the sand and sat down(10) And then we see Double Game's final two pages: a color spread of Calle's smile.(11) He engages the entire article, not merely the flashy opening spread .(12) Such corridors allow links between ecologically protected areas, so that plants and animals can spread from one to another and form a network.(13) At times, Adamma leapt up in the air with knees still bent and spread her arms wide.(14) On November 25, 2003, we sat down with family and friends around a table spread with food we grew and said thanks.(15) He began by collecting cow manure from the village, which he spread on his fields - an uncommon practice in the area.(16) He hoped the roots would harbor the fungi and spread them throughout the compost, but the fungi didn't spread well enough.
(1) spread out :: ಹರಡು
(2) to spread :: ಹರಡಲು
(3) spread over :: ಹರಡಿದೆ
(4) spread sheet :: ಸ್ಪ್ರೆಡ್ಶೀಟ್
(5) spread through :: ಪಸರಿಸಿ
(6) spread wide :: ವ್ಯಾಪಕವಾಗಿದೆ
(7) chocolate spread :: ಚಾಕೊಲೇಟ್ ಹರಡುವಿಕೆ
(8) spread to :: ಹರಡಿತು
(9) spread around :: ಸುಮಾರು ಹರಡಿತು
(10) spread-eagle :: ಅಗಲಿಸಿ
1. expansion ::
2. span ::
3. expanse ::
4. range ::
7. feast ::
8. cattle ranch ::
9. scatter ::
10. gap ::
11. bedspread ::
12. paste ::
14. extend ::
15. scatter ::
16. disseminate ::
17. smear ::
18. cover ::
19. diffuse ::
20. open ::
21. overspread ::
22. distribute ::
23. circulate ::
24. propagate ::
25. outspread ::
1. converge ::
2. join ::
spread, spreadable, spreader, spreaders, spreading, spreads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to SPREAD the truth.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Jeez. Oh, there's a SPREAD, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
would you SPREAD misery
throughout the land?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
- Spread out.
- I'm with you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Soon enough that child will SPREAD her legs
and start breeding.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: spread
Meaning and definitions of spread, translation in Kannada language for spread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of spread in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "spread"
What spread means in Kannada, spread meaning
in Kannada, spread definition, examples and pronunciation
of spread in Kannada language.