ಷೇರು, ಸ೦ಗ್ರಹದಾಸ್ತಾನು ಮಾಡಿರುವ, ಶೇಖರಿತ, ಸಂಚಿತಸ೦ಗ್ರಹ ಮಾಡು
- ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ಬಹುಕಾಲಕುಳ್ಳಗೆ ದಡೂತಿಯಾಗಿstockistಷೇರುಗಳು
Noun(1) the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity(2) the merchandise that a shop has on hand(3) the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun(4) a certificate documenting the shareholder's ownership in the corporation(5) a supply of something available for future use(6) the descendants of one individual(7) a special variety of domesticated animals within a species(8) liquid in which meat and vegetables are simmered; used as a basis for e.g. soups or sauces(9) the reputation and popularity a person has(10) persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant(11) a plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants(12) any of several Old World plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers(13) any of various ornamental flowering plants of the genus Malcolmia(14) lumber used in the construction of something(15) the handle end of some implements or tools(16) an ornamental white cravat
Verb(1) have on hand(2) equip with a stock(3) supply with fish(4) supply with livestock(5) amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use(6) provide or furnish with a stock of something(7) put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
Adjective(1) repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse(2) routine(3) regularly and widely used or sold
(1) All the other effects are minimal, including a nuclear explosion that looks like it was lifted off some stock footage from 1968.(2) The club also organizes visits to leading dairy farms and research institutes, holds dairy stock judging events and herds competitions.(3) To achieve this, fifty retailers in the city must stock Fairtrade products and 25 catering outlets offer food bearing the Fairtrade mark.(4) One shop kept its pirated stock in a space above the ceiling, and clerks communicated with two-way radios to have them brought out for customers.(5) If the sauce begins to evaporate too much while cooking, add a few tablespoons of chicken stock or water.(6) If you cannot or do not wish to play, you draw a card from the undealt stock and add it to your hand.(7) A few residents who attended the meet complained that the BMP's health centres did not have adequate stock of anti-rabies vaccine.(8) Matthew, 34, who owns the Chilli Lime Deli in Fleming Square, Blackburn, moved his French stock back to his shop but was able to leave tasters on the stall.(9) Increased rationalization of the stock system thus leads to more codified systems of casting and increased typecasting.(10) In that case, they'd either have to borrow or issue stock to pay for the shares.(11) Julia's steadfast refusal to accept the fact that she's in danger is irritating rather than sympathetic and a couple of the supporting characters are a little too stock to work.(12) These options give workers the right to buy shares of their company's stock at a set price in the future.(13) The club is also keen to protect its stock of fish.(14) The province, through the various health authorities, is trying to expand its stock of seniors' housing though an Independent Living B.C. program.(15) Now Linda has the perfect setting for making her baskets and storing her tools and growing her stock of willow.(16) During his announcement speech in his home state of Arkansas, he mainly deployed wooden stock phrases.
(1) in stock :: ಉಪಲಬ್ದವಿದೆ
(2) out of stock :: ಷೇರುಗಳ ಔಟ್
(3) stock market :: ಶೇರು ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆ
(4) stock exchange :: ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ವಿನಿಮಯ
(5) common stock :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ದಾಸ್ತಾನು
(6) capital stock :: ಬಂಡವಾಳ
(7) stock up :: ಶೇಖರಿಸು
(8) take stock :: ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(9) stock price :: ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಬೆಲೆ
(10) rolling stock :: ರೋಲಿಂಗ್ ಸ್ಟಾಕ್
1. merchandise ::
2. store ::
5. popularity ::
6. descent ::
7. bouillon ::
8. handle ::
9. bloodline ::
10. stock certificate ::
11. neckcloth ::
12. strain ::
13. broth ::
14. inventory ::
15. caudex ::
16. gillyflower ::
17. livestock ::
18. gunstock ::
19. fund ::
20. standard ::
21. usual ::
22. commonplace ::
23. sell ::
24. supply ::
25. carry ::
27. sprout ::
1. brain ::
2. genius ::
stock, stocked, stockily, stockist, stockists, stocks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...I can only raise your STOCK
as a candidate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Stock up on liquor
while you're at it.
Keep this party going.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
And what do you mean,
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
and then you subtract 10
from the STOCK column.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
When the STOCK market took a shit
and Danny got into trouble...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: stock
Meaning and definitions of stock, translation in Kannada language for stock with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stock in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stock"
What stock means in Kannada, stock meaning in Kannada, stock definition, examples and pronunciation of stock in Kannada language.