ಕೊಸರಾಡು, ಒದ್ದಾಡು, ಪ್ರಯಾಸಪದುಹೋರಾಟ
Noun(1) an energetic attempt to achieve something(2) an open clash between two opposing groups (or individuals(3) strenuous effort
Verb(1) make a strenuous or labored effort(2) to exert strenuous effort against opposition(3) climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling(4) be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight
(1) There was a stand-off, before the officers used CS gas on the man and after a violent struggle , he was subdued and arrested.(2) Within about 15 minutes neighbours heard voices and banging on the walls sounding like a violent struggle was taking place.(3) the center is the result of the scientists' struggle to realize their dream(4) It was a difficult struggle , but she managed to hold it in.(5) The panelists urged the youth to continue the struggle for equality and justice.(6) It was probably the worst time to begin and the country has continued to struggle to this day.(7) When he and the shop-keeper returned to the tree, the bird lay on the ground, dead from her wild struggle to free herself.(8) Many on the left see moral arguments as a smokescreen over the real conflict - the struggle over who gets what.(9) With little room for compromise the stage is set for a bitter internal factional struggle .(10) Jessica screams as she looks into Stephanie's deadly eyes and the two women struggle desperately for survival.(11) But on a deeper level they meant to frame labor's struggle as an effort to secure human rights.(12) many families struggle to make ends meet(13) many families on income support have to struggle to make ends meet(14) the centre is the result of the scientists' struggle to realize their dream(15) These shifts did not occur without inner turmoil and conflict, and many fractions continue to struggle within the party today.(16) it was a struggle to make herself understood
(1) to struggle :: ಹೋರಾಟಕ್ಕೆ
(2) power struggle :: ಅಧಿಕಾರದ ಹೋರಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) struggle with :: ಅನುಭವಿಸುತ್ತಿವೆ
(4) class struggle :: ವರ್ಗ ಹೋರಾಟದ
(5) struggle for life :: ಜೀವನದ ಹೋರಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) struggle for :: ಹೋರಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(7) struggle against :: ವಿರುದ್ಧ ಹೋರಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) struggle for existence :: ಬದುಕಿನ ಹೋರಾಟ
(9) struggle on :: ಕಷ್ಟಪಡುವುದು
(10) internal struggle :: ಆಂತರಿಕ ಸಂಘರ್ಷವನ್ನು
1. endeavor ::
2. fight ::
3. conflict ::
4. contest ::
5. effort ::
6. battle ::
7. strive ::
8. fight ::
9. compete ::
10. scramble ::
11. shin ::
struggle, struggled, struggles, struggling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Victory. This STRUGGLE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
"as I STRUGGLE to
finish this sentence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
because every human STRUGGLE
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
You know I STRUGGLE with Batman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
(SIGHS) Can it be more of
an internal STRUGGLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: struggle
Meaning and definitions of struggle, translation in Kannada language for struggle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of struggle in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "struggle"
What struggle means in Kannada, struggle meaning in Kannada, struggle definition, examples and pronunciation of struggle in Kannada language.