Noun(1) a force over an area produced by a pressure difference(2) the act of sucking
Verb(1) remove or draw away by the force of suction(2) empty or clean (a body cavity
(1) The scrub person prepares all cords for monitors, surgical devices, and fluid and suction tubes ahead of time and gathers them in a sterile towel.(2) By inserting a vacuum cleaner hose in one small hole and using a smoke gun in a second small hole, a contractor can see if the smoke is pulled down into the second hole by the force of the vacuum cleaner's suction .(3) physicians used a tube to suction out the gallstones(4) Test solutions were removed from the perfusion chamber by suction via a vacuum pump.(5) These were small, transparent plastic cones suspended from rings of 3 cm diam, as can be bought from aquatic shops, secured onto the edge of the tank using suction pads.(6) After 24 hours, all excess fluid was removed by suction from each protein-loaded cylinder.(7) The applied suction pressure caused xylem sap flow into the capillary where it could be collected with a syringe.(8) Possibly, some bacteria are introduced into the distal in-line suction connection during attachment and removal of the common suction tubing.(9) The exhaust pipes of soil suction systems must vent 10 feet or more above the ground, and away from windows, doors, or other openings that could allow the radon to re-enter the house.(10) As Thomas points out, these studies achieved negative pressure by using wall suction devices or surgical vacuum bottles.(11) This conducts a high volume of air through many small cyclones simultaneously, giving it enhanced constant suction power to pick up even more dirt and debris.(12) It has mechanical arms that can grab and dig as well as water jets and suction pipes to gently clear away mud and sand.(13) The capillary was connected to a vacuum pump and the suction pressure could be regulated with a manometer.(14) a suction pipe(15) If all devitalised tissue has been confidently excised we favour immediate coverage with meshed, split skin grafts secured with a foam vacuum suction dressing.(16) Some machines combine both hydroexcavation and sewer cleaning by water jetting and vacuum suction .
(1) suction cup :: ಸಕ್ಷನ್ ಕಪ್
(2) suction cups :: ಹೀರಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಸಣ್ಣ ಬಟ್ಟಲುಗಳನ್ನು
(3) suction pipe :: ಹೀರುವ ಪೈಪ್
(4) suction pump :: ಹೀರುವ ಪಂಪ್
1. sucking ::
2. suck ::
suction, suctioned, suctioning, suctions
English to Kannada Dictionary: suction
Meaning and definitions of suction, translation in Kannada language for suction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of suction in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "suction"
What suction means in Kannada, suction meaning in Kannada, suction definition, examples and pronunciation of suction in Kannada language.