ಪ್ರಮಾಣ, ಆಣೆಇಡುಆಣೆ ಇಟ್ಟು, ಪ್ರತಿಜ್ಞೆ ಮಾಡು, ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಮಾಡಿ-ಹೇಳು
Verb(1) utter obscenities or profanities(2) to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true(3) promise solemnly; take an oath(4) make a deposition; declare under oath(5) have faith or confidence in
(1) In democratic and successful societies, men and women do not swear allegiance to malcontents and murderers; they turn their hearts and labor to building better lives.(2) Speaking in Commercial Radio's Tea Cup in a Storm, Leung stressed that should he swear an oath, he would do so with dignity.(3) He might curse the existence of the January transfer window, but should instead swear allegiance to it.(4) Once there, frightened of Injun Joe, they decided to swear an oath that they won't tell anyone what they just witnessed.(5) Amanullah and Khan swear allegiance to Karzai's government, but both often act in their own interests.(6) All you have to do is swear a statutory declaration in front of a judge and that's it.(7) People swear statutory declarations about all sorts of things.(8) They will swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen, and pledge to respect the UK's laws, rights and freedoms.(9) I swear by all I hold dear that I had nothing to do with it(10) The MacDonalds were regarded as extreme supporters of the former Catholic regime of James I who had failed to swear allegiance to the new King William on time.(11) If the parents swear a statutory declaration, the only record of the procedure is the document itself, which may be lost or destroyed, by accident or deliberately.(12) And if my democratically-elected MP fails to swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen, why will they be barred from entering Parliament to represent me?(13) There were no photographs or transcripts of the testimony, and the two men would not agree to swear an oath, conditions George Bush defended.(14) Serebin has no army to enlist in, no state to swear allegiance to, no cause to fight for.(15) Radical plans to require immigrants to swear an oath of allegiance to Britain were yesterday unveiled by the inquiry into the summer riots in Bradford, Oldham and Burnley.(16) I asked him if he would swear a statement to this effect
(1) swear in :: ಪ್ರತಿಜ್ಞೆ
(2) swear-word :: ಪ್ರತಿಜ್ಞೆಯನ್ನು-ಪದ
(3) swear by :: ಆಣೆ
(4) swear at :: ನಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರತಿಜ್ಞೆಯನ್ನು
(5) swear off :: ಆಫ್ ಪ್ರತಿಜ್ಞೆ
(6) swear an oath :: ಪ್ರತಿಜ್ಞೆ
1. promise ::
2. insist ::
3. curse ::
4. aver ::
5. trust ::
6. depose ::
swear, swearer, swearers, swearing, swears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Save him and I will free you. I SWEAR it.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I SWEAR to you I will see the Lannisters answer
for your husband's murder.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
I SWEAR to you, it will not be like that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Oh, man. Oh, man. I SWEAR to God,
I didn't know he was gonna kill him, man.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
I SWEAR to you.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: swear
Meaning and definitions of swear, translation in Kannada language for swear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of swear in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "swear"
What swear means in Kannada, swear meaning in Kannada, swear definition, examples and pronunciation of swear in Kannada language.