ಚುರುಕಾದ, ತ್ವರಿತದ, ಬೇಗನೆಯ, ವೇಗವಾದ
- ಸ್ವಿಫ್ಟ್ತೀವ್ರ ವಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆswiftestಬಲುಬೇಗನೆವೇಗವು
Noun(1) United States meat-packer who began the use of refrigerated railroad cars (1839-1903(2) an English satirist born in Ireland (1667-1745(3) a small bird that resembles a swallow and is noted for its rapid flight(4) common western lizard; seen on logs or rocks
Adjective(1) moving very fast
(1) At the end of the proceedings, Udom demonstrated his strength for the crowd by walking up to a can and giving it a good swift kick sending it flying off into the air.(2) Banning toxic pesticides has led to a welcome return of the swift winged raptor that suffered a decline in the 1960s from being at the end of the food chain.(3) Illustrated in the book are other articles made in the Dominy shop for family use, such as a wooden bowl made of a burl from an apple tree and a swift to wind wool yarn.(4) Imagine my utter surprise when he got off his horse in one swift motion and bowed down in front of me!(5) With one swift nod and a quick hand shake, Cannington exited the office The army general was not too sure what to make of this.(6) Much of the opera is swift moving dialogue, but a distinctive feature is Martinu's insertion of slower moving sections.(7) Her eyes quickly made a swift sweep of the people in the room.(8) They are swift and speedy, but their style can leave holes to be exploited in the defence.(9) Perhaps it was because they knew how to borrow the swift legs of a horse that their own could afford to be slow.(10) He floored budding chess players with his swift one-liners like the lightening fast moves he makes on the board.(11) You take swift decisions and make quick changes when situations are tense and demanding.(12) The participants hoped their recommendations would help prompt the state and central governments to take swift action on infrastructure development.(13) It was a messenger, mounted on a slim and swift chestnut horse.(14) White and pale camels are much preferred by the men as mounts, especially those which are swift moving, sleek and pleasant to the eye.(15) With his domestic problems and this illness, we all pray for a swift recovery.(16) Hopefully being known as ├ö├ç├┐Fast├ö├ç├û Eddie DeSoto will enable a swift rise up the greasy Mafia pole. reasons to be cheerful
(1) swift response :: ಚುರುಕಾದ ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ರಿಯೆಗೆ
(2) swift land crab :: ಸ್ವಿಫ್ಟ್ ಭೂಮಿ ಏಡಿಯ
(3) swift-handed :: ಸ್ವಿಫ್ಟ್ ಕೈಗಳ
(4) swift-footed :: ಸ್ವಿಫ್ಟ್ ಕಾಲಿನ
(5) swift-flowing :: ಸ್ವಿಫ್ಟ್ ಹರಿಯುವ
1. prompt ::
2. fast ::
swift, swifter, swiftest, swiftly, swiftness, swifts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Small in stature,
not SWIFT, not cunning.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
- Taylor Swift.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
I bought this at the Staples Center
when I went to see Taylor Swift.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
"Swift as the wind he rides.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Didn't you see Taylor Swift
twice this month?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
English to Kannada Dictionary: swift
Meaning and definitions of swift, translation in Kannada language for swift with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of swift in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "swift"
What swift means in Kannada, swift meaning
in Kannada, swift definition, examples and pronunciation
of swift in Kannada language.