Noun(1) a set of data arranged in rows and columns(2) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs(3) a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it(4) flat tableland with steep edges(5) a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game(6) food or meals in general
Verb(1) hold back to a later time(2) arrange or enter in tabular form
(1) There are a few factors that may be compelling India to talk about bringing the Kashmir issue to the table earlier rather than later.(2) He said the only way to deal with serious issues was to sit around the table and negotiate.(3) Let's just hope that he's not sitting round the table for the negotiations about the forthcoming strike.(4) None sitting around the table have left the union as a result of the dispute and they can think of only a handful who have.(5) For a detailed summary of the evidence on each herb, see the accompanying table on page 1840.(6) Both sides are to return to the table next week to resolve a number of outstanding peripheral issues.(7) the whole table was in gales of laughter(8) This chart shows the relationships in the rightmost column of the previous table .(9) Meath are back at the top of the table(10) he rang the restaurant to book a table for lunch(11) pool table(12) the negotiating table(13) Bring your issues to the table so we can ail work on them together, presenting a united front.(14) Finally reaching an empty table by the window, she sat down hastily.(15) We should either launch a military attack or else go to the table and negotiate.(16) your dinner is on the table
(1) coffee table :: ಕಾಫಿ ಟೇಬಲ್
(2) set the table :: ಟೇಬಲ್ ಸೆಟ್
(3) table tennis :: ಟೇಬಲ್ ಟೆನ್ನಿಸ್
(4) on the table :: ಮೇಜಿನ ಮೇಲೆ
(5) table of contents :: ಪರಿವಿಡಿ
(6) bedside table :: ಪಕ್ಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಟೇಬಲ್
(7) dressing table :: ಅಲಂಕಾರಿಕ ಮೇಜು
(8) night table :: ರಾತ್ರಿ ಟೇಬಲ್
(9) table lamp :: ಟೇಬಲ್ ಲ್ಯಾಂಪ್
(10) dining table :: ಊಟದ ಮೇಜು
1. stand ::
2. meal ::
3. chart ::
4. mesa ::
5. board ::
6. postpone ::
7. tabulate ::
8. remit ::
table, tabled, tables, tableware, tabling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and at my TABLE
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
And Arturo Román, losing blood on a TABLE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Waah. I don't want a TABLE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
We should probably
TABLE this discussion for later.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Okay, so if a prison shanking
is completely off the TABLE...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: table
Meaning and definitions of table, translation in Kannada language for table with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of table in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "table"
What table means in Kannada, table meaning in Kannada, table definition, examples and pronunciation of table in Kannada language.