Noun(1) a cooperative unit (especially in sports(2) two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
Verb(1) form a team
(1) Having said that I am going to run a very vigorous campaign and I have a team of workers anxious to get going.(2) team members(3) a team of researchers(4) The gym will have state-of-the-art equipment and will be serviced by a team of specialist fitness staff.(5) Australia was a penal settlement at the time, and a team of convict labourers were set about the task.(6) The council has won a pledge of Ôö¼├║200,000 to put together a team of people to shape the future of the West End.(7) Now we see him together with a team of fifty people execute a plan and successfully separate the twin girls.(8) Our game is the toughest team sport in the world and success has to be earned the hard way.(9) the French team(10) management team(11) Women's sport, especially in team games, is yet to provide the same appeal as men's.(12) Cosmo tells us the safe way to wear animal print is to team a leopard print top with black pants and stilettos.(13) For the most part, hockey is truly a team game in a sports world that sells individuals.(14) Four months later he brought a team of horses to the Festival and landed the new juvenile handicap hurdle with Dabiroun.(15) A team of lawyers and staff from Hammonds have devoted time and energy to fund-raising.(16) Each team member played six games, earning a point for a win and half a point for a draw.
(1) team leader :: ತಂಡದ ನಾಯಕ
(2) team up :: ತಂಡ
(3) soccer team :: ಸಾಕರ್ ತಂಡ
(4) team building :: ಸಂಘಟಿಸು
(5) team sport :: ಗುಂಪು ಕ್ರೀಡೆ
(6) team spirit :: ತಂಡದ ಮನೋಭಾವ
(7) team member :: ತಂಡದ ಸದಸ್ಯ
(8) football team :: ಕಾಲ್ಚೆಂಡು ತಂಡ
(9) team player :: ತಂಡದ ಆಟಗಾರ
(10) team sports :: ತಂಡದ ಕ್ರೀಡೆ
1. group ::
2. pair ::
3. squad ::
4. harness ::
6. team up ::
team, teamed, teaming, teams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
since I'm not even smart
enough to be on your TEAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I was on Star Trek.
Just rooting for the home TEAM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
Good news, I made it onto the TEAM
for the new Defense Department...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
It’s like Spain’s football TEAM.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
It only refers to "Dr. Cooper and his TEAM."
Did you even talk about him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Kannada Dictionary: team
Meaning and definitions of team, translation in Kannada language for team with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of team in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "team"
What team means in Kannada, team meaning
in Kannada, team definition, examples and pronunciation
of team in Kannada language.