Noun(1) the application of the knowledge and usage of tools (such as machines or utensils(2) the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems(3) machinery and equipment developed from engineering or other applied sciences
(1) And who do we trust with both the development of that technology and the means to deploy it?(2) This is precisely what new technology has allowed the developed world to do.(3) This show aims to broaden our appreciation of the artist's work in the fields of science and technology .(4) advances in computer technology(5) The cutting edge technology has been developed by the force's Scientific Support Unit.(6) Humanity faces a global crisis in the governance of knowledge, technology and culture.(7) The question of the success or failure of any given technology is never actually a matter of machines alone.(8) In the modern world, wars are won by the side with the most money and the best technology .(9) Its use should not be limited to courses in the history of science or technology .(10) Europe is facing a crisis in science and technology according to two new reports.(11) It shows that in the field of architecture, technology and engineering are shaping the future.(12) The rapid development of technology has been likened to the coming of the railways for opening up the world.(13) Members of the public will often express caution about the advantages of new science and technology .(14) green technology(15) thanks to modern technology(16) People often have the technology at their disposal, maybe even without realising it.
(1) information technology :: ಮಾಹಿತಿ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(2) science and technology :: ವಿಜ್ಞಾನ ಮತ್ತು ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(3) new technology :: ಹೊಸ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(4) high technology :: ಉನ್ನತ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನದ
(5) advanced technology :: ಸುಧಾರಿತ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನದ
(6) medical technology :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(7) technology transfer :: ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ ವರ್ಗಾವಣೆ
(8) latest technology :: ಇತ್ತೀಚಿನ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(9) assistive technology :: ಸಹಾಯಕ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
(10) space technology :: ಬಾಹ್ಯಾಕಾಶ ತಂತ್ರಜ್ಞಾನ
1. applied science ::
2. engineering science ::
3. engineering ::
technological, technologies, technologist, technologists, technology
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Of course.
- Nineteenth-century TECHNOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
Thank wireless TECHNOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
No TECHNOLOGY can inhibit such
a frequency. We'll talk through here.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
Yeah, I was studying
recombinant DNA TECHNOLOGY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
You realize, Penny, that the TECHNOLOGY
that went into this arm...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: technology
Meaning and definitions of technology, translation in Kannada language for technology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of technology in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "technology"
What technology means in Kannada, technology meaning in Kannada, technology definition, examples and pronunciation of technology in Kannada language.