Noun(1) broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects(2) a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving(3) an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen
(1) I thought very little of it as I got out of the bath, as I wrapped myself in dressing gown, as I walked through the house and lay down on the sofa to watch television .(2) Moreover, television is an adversarial medium that reports politics through the prism of personal conflict.(3) From there it was a small step to radio and eventually television .(4) a television camera(5) She lay on her mother's sofa, watching television and eating chocolates, then had a Chinese takeaway in the evening.(6) A series of television adverts will be broadcast as part of the Full Stop campaign, which aims to challenge and change attitudes to children.(7) Print, radio and television surround us with negative images.(8) The moment will be beamed by satellite transmission to television and radio stations around the world.(9) You can't keep sitting on the sofa all day, watching daytime television and eating chocolate chip cookies.(10) the days before television(11) The tower has a restaurant, radio and television transmitter and more.(12) The same could be said of the rapid response medium of television news - viewers are now used to seeing human destruction as it happens.(13) It was the only form of communication, as no radio or telephone, television , video or film existed then.(14) The new party television broadcasts were helping them make up their mind.(15) Both candidates agreed to use the evolving medium of television as a venue for the customary leaders' debate.(16) The steam printing press, telegraph, radio and television have all revolutionized media in some way or another.
(1) watch television :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ನೋಡು
(2) television set :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ಪೆಟ್ಟಿಗೆ
(3) watching television :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ನೋಡುವ
(4) television show :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ
(5) television program :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮ
(6) cable television :: ಕೇಬಲ್ ದೂರದರ್ಶನ
(7) on television :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) television channel :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ಚಾನೆಲ್
(9) television series :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ಸರಣಿ
(10) television station :: ದೂರದರ್ಶನ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
1. TV ::
3. television set ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Event B: We drive halfway across town
to retrieve a TELEVISION set...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Captioning sponsored by CBS,
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
We happen to live
in a golden age of TELEVISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
"putting a terrifying,
giant yellow bird on TELEVISION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: television
Meaning and definitions of television, translation in Kannada language for television with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of television in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "television"
What television means in Kannada, television meaning in Kannada, television definition, examples and pronunciation of television in Kannada language.