Pronoun(1) used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) themselves.
(1) He is a man; you can't just blame her, because if he really wanted to he would see them kids no matter how far away they live.(2) she was talking about them(3) I bathed the kids and read them stories(4) When a child has gone out into the world without quite the right tools to deal with it, you love them even more.(5) you reckon that's them?(6) don't show it to them(7) rows of doors, most of them locked(8) I sat between them and the door(9) they took books with them(10) let them in(11) don't follow them(12) They have all grown up into nice people and I'm confident they love me as much as I love them .(13) After the class she left with a girl friend and was on her way to a games lesson when the boy and one of his friends joined them .(14) anybody but them(15) And if I made as much money as them I would buy a huge house too.(16) what would you do if you were them?
(1) all of them :: ಅವರೆಲ್ಲರೂ
(2) both of them :: ಅವರಿಬ್ಬರೂ
(3) to them :: ಅವರಿಗೆ
(4) of them :: ಅವರಲ್ಲಿ
(5) with them :: ಅವರೊಂದಿಗೆ
(6) among them :: ಅವುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ
(7) some of them :: ಅವರಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಲವರು
(8) one of them :: ಅವುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದು
(9) for them :: ಅವರಿಗೆ
(10) most of them :: ಅವರಲ್ಲಿ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನವರು
1. them ::
2. to them ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We'll carve THEM up like walnut pie.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
You'd risk that just to confuse THEM?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
You eat THEM after?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
He considers THEM
not just mumbo jumbo,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
I want Maester Aemon
to examine THEM first.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: them
Meaning and definitions of them, translation in Kannada language for them with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of them in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "them"
What them means in Kannada, them meaning in Kannada, them definition, examples and pronunciation of them in Kannada language.