Noun(1) the process of using your mind to consider something carefully
Verb(1) judge or regard; look upon; judge(2) expect, believe, or suppose(3) use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments(4) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(5) imagine or visualize(6) focus one's attention on a certain state(7) have in mind as a purpose(8) decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting(9) ponder; reflect on, or reason about(10) dispose the mind in a certain way(11) have or formulate in the mind(12) be capable of conscious thought(13) bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation
Adjective(1) endowed with the capacity to reason
(1) Four of the statements were about issues that dominated his thinking at the time and were highly emotional.(2) Can you tell us something about these experiences and how they shaped your thinking ?(3) Yet the late 1980s and early 1990s have also seen the return of ideas based on mercantilist thinking .(4) Clear thinking , good ideas and listening to what customers want are the core elements.(5) In the process, they'll learn about generating ideas and stimulating creative thinking .(6) In reality, analytical and intuitive thinking support and complete each other.(7) Greta, you strike me and always have, as a very rational, articulate woman, a thinking woman.(8) Why have these discredited ways of thinking become so influential once again?(9) They are best developed through regular exposure to assignments that are process oriented and that require critical thinking .(10) There are other, more objective factors that will doubtless be shaping his thinking .(11) I believe that many thinking people will come back to the Democrats.(12) I have no idea what their thinking is at this moment in time other than by reading their own public utterances.(13) The harder question is how much she influences his thinking and his decisions.(14) Such offences, so the thinking goes, are of a lesser order and should not stigmatize violators.(15) He also gave police an insight into his thinking , ideas that led him to set the bush alight.(16) But surely, you might say, she is an intelligent woman, the thinking man's posh totty.
(1) think :: ಭಾವಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ
(2) thinking about :: ವಿಚಾರ
(3) wishful thinking :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ವಿಚಾರ
(4) critical thinking :: ನಿರ್ಣಾಯಕ ಚಿಂತನೆಯ
(5) without thinking :: ಯೋಚಿಸದೆ
(6) way of thinking :: ಯೋಚನಾ ಶೈಲಿ
(7) creative thinking :: ಸೃಜನಶೀಲ ಚಿಂತನೆ
(8) stop thinking :: ಯೋಚಿಸದೇ ಇರಲು
(9) lateral thinking :: ಪಾರ್ಶ್ವ ಚಿಂತನೆಗಳನ್ನು
1. reasoning ::
2. logic ::
4. theory ::
5. line of thought ::
6. philosophy ::
11. position ::
12. judgment ::
13. assessment ::
14. evaluation ::
15. intelligent ::
16. sensible ::
17. reasonable ::
18. rational ::
19. logical ::
21. thoughtful ::
22. reflective ::
23. meditative ::
24. contemplative ::
25. pensive ::
26. shrewd ::
27. philosophical ::
28. sagacious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
THINKING about things and...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I'm THINKING double wedding.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
You know, I was THINKING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
In other news, I'm THINKING of starting an
herb garden. Mum's the word. Gotta go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
the orbitofrontal cortex is lit up
because I was THINKING of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: thinking
Meaning and definitions of thinking, translation in Kannada language for thinking with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thinking in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thinking"
What thinking means in Kannada, thinking meaning in Kannada, thinking definition, examples and pronunciation of thinking in Kannada language.