Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one(2) one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Adjective(1) being one more than two
(1) the three is missing(2) she won three nil(3) The couple now have four children - two boys and two girls ranging in age from three to 23.(4) I'll come at three(5) he met three of the staff(6) children under the age of three(7) part three of the course(8) she only wants three(9) But meanwhile the nightmare that had haunted them for the past three years had come true.(10) Memories of the disaster may not be there in the minds of children below the age of three , he says.(11) quarter past three(12) At this point there will be one player with a two and one player with a three .(13) she's three(14) He has experimented with it and applied it well during the past three years in India.(15) in the year three sixty-two(16) Footballs and rugby balls must be a size three or smaller and can only be used within the tennis courts.
(1) twenty three :: ಇಪ್ಪತ್ತಮೂರು
(2) three hundred :: ಮುನ್ನೂರು
(3) three times :: ಮೂರು ಬಾರಿ
(4) three years ago :: ಮೂರು ವರ್ಷಗಳ ಹಿಂದೆ
(5) fifty three :: ಐವತ್ತು ಮೂರು
(6) three thousand :: ಮೂರು ಸಾವಿರ
(7) three o'clock :: ಮೂರು ಗಂಟೆಯ
(8) three months :: ಮೂರು ತಿಂಗಳು
(9) three times a day :: ಮೂರು ಬಾರಿ
(10) forty three :: ನಲವತ್ಮೂರು
1. trey ::
2. leash ::
3. ternary ::
6. threesome ::
7. terzetto ::
8. tierce ::
ಸಾಮಾನು ತುಂಬುವ ಪೀಪಾಯಿ
9. troika ::
12. ternion ::
13. triad ::
14. tercet ::
16. threesome ::
18. triad ::
20. troika ::
24. trefoil ::
25. three-piece ::
three, threes, threesome, threesomes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
I count to THREE, you both answer.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
His little sister hadn't eaten in THREE days.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
I've been on six dates
with THREE different people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
For THREE years,
you've never come by to say hello.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: three
Meaning and definitions of three, translation in Kannada language for three with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of three in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "three"
What three means in Kannada, three meaning
in Kannada, three definition, examples and pronunciation
of three in Kannada language.