ಚೌಕ, ಚವಲು, ಒರಸುವ ಬಟ್ಟೆಮ್ಯ ವರೆಸುವ ಬಟ್ಟೆ
Noun(1) a rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper
Verb(1) wipe with a towel
(1) a bath towel(2) Scott turned off the water, which had started to get cold anyway, and started to towel off.(3) She smiled to herself as she stepped out of the shower and began to towel off.(4) Dab out excess water on a paper towel and twist sponge as you apply the color to the page.(5) Using a dry cloth or paper towel to wipe the surface dry prevents streaking.(6) The two headed to their sides of the arena to towel off and take long drinks from canteens of flavored water.(7) If water beads up around your fingertip when you press on the paper towel, the towel is too wet.(8) a paper towel(9) When he stepped out of the shower and started to towel off, he heard Jim hang up the phone.(10) Once I had stopped shaking from the temperature change I began to towel myself off.(11) To add a sheen, polish the eggs with a paper towel or cloth wetted with vegetable oil.(12) He smiled and forced himself to look away as he began to towel himself dry.(13) quickly we'd towel off and dress for dinner(14) It felt strangely comforting to towel off and put my worn, old, casual clothes on.(15) For this you'll use a very little colour and you'll fill the brush with paint and then wipe most of it off on a paper towel .(16) She regretfully stepped out of the tub and towelled herself dry, winding the towel around her shoulder-length chestnut hair last.
(1) paper towel :: ಕಾಗದದ ಟವಲ್
(2) bath towel :: ಸ್ನಾನದ ಟವೆಲ್
(3) hand towel :: ಕೈ ಚವಲು
(4) dish towel :: ಖಾದ್ಯ ಟವಲ್
(5) towel rail :: ಟವೆಲ್ ರೈಲು
(6) sanitary towel :: ಪ್ಯಾಡು
(7) kitchen towel :: ಅಡಿಗೆ ಟವೆಲ್
(8) wet towel :: ಒದ್ದೆ ಟವೆಲ್
(9) throw in the towel :: ಸೋಲನ್ನು
(10) face towel :: ಮುಖದ ಟವಲ್
1. towel ::
2. napkin ::
towel, toweled, towelette, towelettes, toweling, towelings, towelling, towellings, towels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do I say "stop what"
or just throw in the TOWEL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
But seeing as
throwing in the TOWEL
is not an option,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
I was gonna put down a TOWEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
...I started to dry off
with what I thought was a TOWEL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
I'm gonna roll up a nice clean TOWEL
like this and put it under.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: towel
Meaning and definitions of towel, translation in Kannada language for towel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of towel in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "towel"
What towel means in Kannada, towel meaning
in Kannada, towel definition, examples and pronunciation
of towel in Kannada language.