- ಚಕ್ರದ ಹೊರಮೈಯಲ್ಲಿರುವಈಜಲು ಯತ್ನಿಸುತ್ತಿದೆಟ್ರೆಡ್ಗಳು
Noun(1) a step in walking or running(2) the grooved surface of a pneumatic tire(3) the part (as of a wheel or shoe(4) structural member consisting of the horizontal part of a stair or step
Verb(1) put down or press the foot, place the foot(2) tread or stomp heavily or roughly(3) crush as if by treading on(4) brace (an archer's bow(5) apply (the tread(6) mate with
(1) It's also clear to see how Amanda's brief motocross career prepared her for making strides in sports where women have to tread carefully so not to step on macho male toes.(2) My bare feet tread lightly on the dirt floor, sweat already beginning to bead on my brow.(3) He began to pace slightly, his familiar heavy tread thudding in my ears as if he were marching in my head, crushing with his boots my own thoughts and dreams.(4) There is grip only where asphalt and tread come in contact, with no water between them.(5) I have a pair that I've been wearing for eight years - the soles are somewhat worn down but they have at least another couple of years to go before the tread disappears.(6) She quickly recognized the heavy tread of her father and straightened her spine in response.(7) The streets were so very quiet that the steady tread of my hobnailed boots muffled by the ground frost sounded unnatural.(8) the government had to tread carefully so as not to offend the judiciary(9) Also, stomping all over the place in your street shoes where others tread barefoot is a health hazard.(10) You tread carefully, avoiding the tiger-skin carpet.(11) Until then, the lesser nations have to tread warily and negotiate with wisdom.(12) He was paralyzed by the agony, unable to move even as he felt the heavy tread of General Powell's feet as he came to stand above him.(13) The sound of the manservant's heavy tread dragged him out of his thoughts.(14) But in a case like this, they have an obligation to tread with the utmost care.(15) With energetic Mars and changeable Uranus in your home sector all month, tread carefully when dealing with housemates.(16) But private investors should still tread carefully.
(1) tread water :: ಚಕ್ರದ ಹೊರಮೈಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ ನೀರಿನ
(2) tire tread :: ಟೈರ್ ಚಕ್ರದ ಹೊರಮೈಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ
(3) tread on :: ನಡೆ
(4) tread down :: ಕೆಳಗೆ ನಡೆ
(5) tread carefully :: ಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ನಡೆ
(6) tread lightly :: ನಿಧಾನವಾಗಿ ಚಲಿಸು
(7) tread in :: ರಲ್ಲಿ ನಡೆ
(8) tread over :: ಮೇಲೆ ನಡೆ
1. step ::
2. stride ::
3. walk ::
4. crush ::
5. step ::
6. trample ::
tread, treading, treads
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Third is assorted pheromones.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
...but TREAD carefully because it may be
the last conversation we ever have.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
would be to TREAD lightly.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: tread
Meaning and definitions of tread, translation in Kannada language for tread with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tread in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tread"
What tread means in Kannada, tread meaning in Kannada, tread definition, examples and pronunciation of tread in Kannada language.