Noun(1) a source of difficulty(2) an angry disturbance(3) an event causing distress or pain(4) an effort that is inconvenient(5) a strong feeling of anxiety(6) an unwanted pregnancy
Verb(1) move deeply(2) to cause inconvenience or discomfort to(3) disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed(4) take the trouble to do something; concern oneself(5) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
(1) friends should support each other when they are in trouble(2) there is nothing you need trouble about(3) The unsavoury football history between the two countries at both club and international level makes crowd trouble extremely likely.(4) I had trouble finding somewhere to park(5) You've gone to a lot of trouble to check your results, so I suspect you've done your calculations right.(6) the kid had been no trouble up to now(7) We had gone to the trouble of establishing food, water, fuel, medical kits and generators at three sites across the city.(8) their helicopter developed engine trouble(9) oh, don't trouble to answer(10) He said the rank at the moment has to deal with too many taxis and has become a hot-spot for trouble because of crowds congregating there at night.(11) she went to a lot of trouble to decorate the house(12) they're having trouble finding a job(13) He also reminded delegates about the crowd trouble in Lansdowne Road some years ago at a soccer international.(14) my legs started to trouble me(15) she's not the first girl who's gotten herself into trouble(16) An emergency planning manager with the ambulance service was told the plane had engine trouble before the crash.
(1) in trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆಯಲ್ಲಿ
(2) get into trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಸಿಲುಕು
(3) get in trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆಗೆ ಸಿಲುಕು
(4) make trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆ ಮಾಡಲು
(5) cause trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆ ಮಾಡು
(6) be in trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆ
(7) have trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆ
(8) heart trouble :: ಹೃದಯ ತೊಂದರೆ
(9) to trouble :: ತೊಂದರೆ
(10) trouble in paradise :: ಸ್ವರ್ಗ ತೊಂದರೆ
2. problem ::
3. effort ::
4. nuisance ::
5. shortcoming ::
6. disease ::
7. malfunction ::
8. disturbance ::
9. worry ::
10. difficulty ::
11. fuss ::
ಗಡಿಬಿಡಿಯಿಲ್ಲದೇ ಅಧಿಕಾರ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಿದರು
12. worry ::
13. be afflicted by ::
14. bother ::
15. inconvenience ::
16. disturb ::
18. ail ::
19. disquiet ::
1. accommodate ::
2. favor ::
3. oblige ::
trouble, troubled, troubles, troublesome, troubling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hang onto it until you're in TROUBLE
and then throw it in her face.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
If we tell anyone we'd get in TROUBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
you can't afford it,
Howard's gonna get in TROUBLE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
If you are with your TROUBLE
when fighting happens...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
This girl is TROUBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: trouble
Meaning and definitions of trouble, translation in Kannada language for trouble with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of trouble in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "trouble"
What trouble means in Kannada, trouble meaning
in Kannada, trouble definition, examples and pronunciation
of trouble in Kannada language.