ಅರ್ಥ ಮಾಡಿಕೋ, ನಂಬು, ಎಣಿಸುತಿಳಿದುಕೋಳ್ಳು
Verb(1) know and comprehend the nature or meaning of(2) perceive (an idea or situation(3) make sense of a language(4) believe to be the case(5) be understanding of
(1) I understand you're at art school(2) he didn't understand a word I said(3) Discovering how other languages work helps you understand your own better.(4) I knew you'd understand(5) They must take the initiative to understand indigenous languages and cultures.(6) I didn't understand a word of the German they were singing in, but that didn't seem to matter at all.(7) what do you understand by that term?(8) he couldn't understand why we burst out laughing(9) At the same time, the painting's title requires us to understand it as a view of New York.(10) She looked at me with no expression at all as if she didn't understand a word I'd said.(11) We understand that this constant credit information might become irritating for some users.(12) I understand that many of the resorts in the region have received cancellations.(13) Many believe his discovery will change the face of science and how scientists understand the very nature of reality.(14) I can't understand it!(15) she didn't really understand the situation(16) she wasn't married, I understand
(1) not understand :: ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲಾಗಿಲ್ಲ
(2) to understand :: ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(3) understand me :: ನನ್ನನು ಅರ್ಥ ಮಾಡಿಕೊ
(4) try to understand :: ಅರ್ಥ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಿಸು
(5) hard to understand :: ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಕಷ್ಟ
(6) difficult to understand :: ಅರ್ಥಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಕಷ್ಟ
1. comprehend ::
2. appreciate ::
3. believe ::
4. read ::
5. infer ::
6. realize ::
7. sympathize ::
8. get it ::
understand, understandable, understanding, understandings, understands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She wants her home back. I UNDERSTAND that.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
I don't UNDERSTAND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
If you'd ever met my sister,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
This attack on my brother-in-law,
I don't UNDERSTAND it.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Do you UNDERSTAND these rights
as I have just recited them to you?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: understand
Meaning and definitions of understand, translation in Kannada language for understand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of understand in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "understand"
What understand means in Kannada, understand meaning in Kannada, understand definition, examples and pronunciation of understand in Kannada language.