ಖಾಲಿ, ಬರಿದಾಗಿರುವ, ಬಿಡುವಾಗಿರುವಖಾಲಿ ಇರುವ
Adjective(1) void of intelligence or thought(2) without an occupant or incumbent
(1) One major concern for the depots was the amount of time required to fill vacant positions.(2) It decided against filling the vacant post and the position won't be reviewed until later in the year.(3) Her vacant , doe-eyed stare into the camera shows little of the star quality that would make her a Hollywood legend.(4) All vacant premises between The Medical Hall on Greencastle Street and McAnulty's Bar on Newry Street will be flattened.(5) Despite the economic slowdown, there is still a need for overseas workers to fill positions that remain vacant in many industries.(6) The room in front of her lies vacant , lifeless but grandly lighted.(7) He does have a point about the house being left vacant for months.(8) A $15 million deficit this year resulted in a freeze on filling vacant positions and buying office and classroom supplies.(9) The company closed its doors last summer and its premises have been vacant for nine months.(10) Up to Ôö¼├║2,000 is available for new businesses occupying vacant premises and employing at least one member of staff.(11) He sits in an old rocking chair on a porch, a guitar on his knee and a vacant stare on his face.(12) His eyes were open but vacant , staring at something that wasn't even there.(13) As he left, he cast one last, longing glance in her direction, receiving nothing in exchange but the same cold, vacant stare from her.(14) While we were in Sao Paulo, 5,000 homeless people led by the Union of Housing Movements occupied six vacant buildings in the city.(15) For a fraction of the cost of newspaper ads, companies can fill their vacant positions within days.(16) They also demanded that the government fill all vacant positions and issue employees with at least four sets of uniforms.
(1) vacant lot :: ಖಾಲಿ ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು
(2) vacant seat :: ಖಾಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾನವನ್ನು
(3) vacant position :: ಖಾಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾನವನ್ನು
(4) vacant land :: ಖಾಲಿ ಭೂಮಿ
(5) vacant room :: ಖಾಲಿ ಕೋಣೆ
(6) vacant positions :: ಖಾಲಿ ಸ್ಥಾನಗಳು
(7) vacant possession :: ಖಾಲಿ ಹೊಂದಿರುವವರು
(8) situations vacant :: ಖಾಲಿ ಸಂದರ್ಭಗಳಲ್ಲಿ
(9) situation vacant :: ಪರಿಸ್ಥಿತಿಯನ್ನು ಖಾಲಿ
(10) be vacant :: ಖಾಲಿ ಇರುತ್ತದೆ
1. empty ::
2. unoccupied ::
3. available ::
4. not in use ::
5. free ::
6. unfilled ::
7. uninhabited ::
8. untenanted ::
English to Kannada Dictionary: vacant
Meaning and definitions of vacant, translation in Kannada language for vacant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vacant in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vacant"
What vacant means in Kannada, vacant meaning in Kannada, vacant definition, examples and pronunciation of vacant in Kannada language.