Noun(1) a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed(2) the quality (positive or negative(3) the amount (of money or goods or services(4) relative darkness or lightness of a color(5) (music(6) an ideal accepted by some individual or group
Verb(1) fix or determine the value of; assign a value to(2) hold dear(3) regard highly; think much of(4) evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of(5) estimate the value of
(1) at $12.50 the book is a good value(2) Hence, it is important that you value the differences that make you unique as a couple.(3) The total value of the three contracts will be worth in excess of Ôö¼├║100 million annually.(4) The appraisal submitted by the plaintiffs estimates the fair market value of this property in March 1991 at $300,000.(5) All things considered, it's a good value for the money and a model I could be quite happy with.(6) if you value your freedom(7) If you can see the value or potential value of a practice, continue it.(8) Consider this an asset sale, priced at the cost of the estimated market value of the land.(9) at Ôö¼├║12.50 the book is good value(10) Attempts to measure freedom are notoriously complicated, as are attempts to assign an intrinsic value to freedom as such.(11) In journals, writers record their experiences and reflect on their value or importance.(12) I hope it'll be of value to researchers(13) Analysts believe the company's true value lies between 45-55 cent a share.(14) By philosophy of education, I mean a vision for the purpose and value of education.(15) she paid me the value of the computer she broke(16) if you value your life
(1) face value :: ಮುಖ ಬೆಲೆ
(2) market value :: ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆ ಮೌಲ್ಯ
(3) value chain :: ಮೌಲ್ಯದ ಸರಪಳಿ
(4) fair value :: ನ್ಯಾಯೋಚಿತ ಮೌಲ್ಯದ
(5) present value :: ಪ್ರಸ್ತುತ ಮೌಲ್ಯ
(6) book value :: ಮೌಲ್ಯವು
(7) added value :: ಅಧಿಕ ಮೌಲ್ಯ
(8) salvage value :: ರಕ್ಷಣೆ ಮೌಲ್ಯವನ್ನು
1. price ::
2. worth ::
4. note value ::
5. evaluate ::
6. think highly of ::
7. prize ::
8. respect ::
9. assess ::
10. rate ::
1. deficiency ::
2. demerit ::
value, valued, valueless, values, valuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I VALUE your advice, but if you ever
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
...but I will see he is paid their VALUE
three times over.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
l applied industry-standard multiplier,
added market VALUE of your real estate.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Well, there's some VALUE
to taking a multivitamin...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
You want to prove your VALUE to the queen?
Prove it right here in Meereen.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: value
Meaning and definitions of value, translation in Kannada language for value with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of value in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "value"
What value means in Kannada, value meaning in Kannada, value definition, examples and pronunciation of value in Kannada language.