ವಾಚಕಪದಗಳ ಯಾ ಪದಗಳಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ, ಬೈಗುಳ, ನಿಂದನೆ
Adjective(1) communicated in the form of words(2) of or relating to or formed from words in general(3) of or relating to or formed from a verb(4) relating to or having facility in the use of words(5) expressed in spoken words(6) prolix
(1) This can be accomplished by employing consistent verbal descriptors in both oral speech and written materials.(2) SL stated that despite there being no written contract there was a verbal agreement and that would stand up in law.(3) The Democratic governors who witnessed the verbal assault were likewise restrained in their reaction.(4) By being in the frame, I could direct scenes from within, rather than giving verbal directions to my actors in-between scenes.(5) Patients received written and verbal instructions on proper inhaler technique at screening and at each of the study visits.(6) But there is a certain standard of verbal dexterity that is expected in politicians at this level.(7) The past forms of nominal sentences are verbal sentences because of the verb of existence which expresses the past tense.(8) ├ö├ç├┐It's nice to finally see Silsden getting some visible support rather than just verbal support,├ö├ç├û she said.(9) The highly verbal quality of their construction can prove an insurmountable obstacle to their success as a film.(10) Unfortunately, some politicians are prepared to trade verbal punches rather than attend to the country's business.(11) I didn't feel up for more verbal abuse, but I still wondered where he was taking me.(12) He loves the verbal jousting almost as much as the 90 minutes.(13) Healthcare providers may need to write ├ö├ç├┐exercise prescriptions├ö├ç├û rather than give verbal advice to frail older adults.(14) Nominal, adjectival, and verbal expressions can, however, be ├ö├ç├┐coerced├ö├ç├û into serving a non-prototypical function.(15) From absolutely nowhere Syrah ran into the verbal battle, speaking with venom in her normally controlled voice.(16) Music may have meaning, but it is an imprecise language, a language of suggestion and imagery rather than verbal description.
(1) non-verbal :: ಅಮೌಖಿಕ
(2) verbal communication :: ಮೌಖಿಕ ಸಂವಹನ
(3) verbal noun :: ಕ್ರಿಯಾಪದದ ನಾಮ
(4) verbal agreement :: ಮೌಖಿಕ ಒಪ್ಪಂದದ
(5) verbal message :: ಮೌಖಿಕ ಸಂದೇಶಕ್ಕೆ
(6) verbal note :: ಮೌಖಿಕ ಸೂಚನೆ
1. oral ::
2. spoken ::
3. stated ::
4. said ::
7. unwritten ::
8. word-of-mouth ::
nonverbal, verbal, verbalization, verbally, verbals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
it'll involve humiliation,
degradation and VERBAL abuse.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
In all fairness,
Pictionary has VERBAL skills, visual skills.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
So whatever VERBAL projectile you launch
in my direction is reflected off of me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
I'm gonna need VERBAL consent.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: verbal
Meaning and definitions of verbal, translation in Kannada language for verbal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of verbal in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "verbal"
What verbal means in Kannada, verbal meaning in Kannada, verbal definition, examples and pronunciation of verbal in Kannada language.