ವಸ್ತುತಃ, ವಾಸ್ತವವಾದ, ಪರಿಣಾಮ ಸಿದ್ಧವಾದ
Adjective(1) being actually such in almost every respect(2) existing in essence or effect though not in actual fact
(1) The Dutch town of Almere will host the world's first virtual city supercomputer or computer grid.(2) First, the judge ruled that a player has a claim of ownership to virtual property in computer game.(3) Despite the virtual absence of pollutants and allergens there, fully one-third of the population of about 300 are asthma sufferers.(4) Meanwhile the virtualization engine maps the virtual devices to actual physical devices.(5) We look for virtual photons, those never-seen particles of force and energy, for an explanation.(6) It describes a virtual world that challenges how we perceive the real world.(7) The result is that the markets of these games have spilled out of their virtual borders and into the real world.(8) If things go right and you decide to meet your virtual lover, here are some tips on how to maintain your safety when arranging face-to-face meetings.(9) One museum Web site featured a virtual tour of the museum's physical galleries.(10) We are only just in the process of developing laws that may protect our closest evolutionary relatives, the other hominids, from virtual extinction.(11) The first is the cost of research and the need for profits to justify such costs; the second is the absence from virtual markets of the purely profit-based phenomenon of arbitrage.(12) The resulting electric field would create a plasma of electrons and positrons from among the virtual particles surrounding the star.(13) Their findings offer scientists and herders a virtual history book describing how cattle, crucial to so many Africans, came to be so genetically diverse.(14) The only thing that prevents these virtual particles from coming into permanent existence is a lack of energy.(15) This trend is quite worrisome because, in the virtual absence of private investment, public sector spending is expected to be a major source of stimulus to the economy.(16) Newman understood church history as the recounting of all that is known about the progress of the kingdom of Christ on earth, a definition in virtual agreement with Schaff.
(1) virtual reality :: ವಾಸ್ತವತೆಗೆ
(2) virtual memory :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಮೆಮೊರಿ
(3) virtual machine :: ವರ್ಚುವಲ್ ಯಂತ್ರ
(4) virtual private network :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಖಾಸಗಿ ನೆಟ್ವರ್ಕ್
(5) virtual community :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಸಮುದಾಯ
(6) virtual server :: ವರ್ಚುವಲ್ ಸರ್ವರ್
(7) virtual organization :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಸಂಸ್ಥೆಯ
(8) virtual office :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಕಚೇರಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(9) virtual image :: ತಾತ್ವಿಕ ಚಿತ್ರವನ್ನು
(10) virtual circuit :: ವಾಸ್ತವ ಸರ್ಕ್ಯೂಟ್
1. effective ::
2. simulated ::
3. practical ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just built a VIRTUAL pool.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
She's sending VIRTUAL livestock
to random men on the Internet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
the VIRTUAL pickle tickle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
A VIRTUAL Eden.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: virtual
Meaning and definitions of virtual, translation in Kannada language for virtual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of virtual in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "virtual"
What virtual means in Kannada, virtual meaning in Kannada, virtual definition, examples and pronunciation of virtual in Kannada language.