ಭೇಟಿಕೊಡು, ಸಂದರ್ಶನ, ತಂಗುವಿಕೆಬೇಟಿಕೊಡುಬೇಟಿ
Noun(1) the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time(2) a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer(3) the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection(4) the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity(5) a temporary stay (e.g., as a guest
Verb(1) go to see a place, as for entertainment(2) go to certain places as for sightseeing(3) pay a brief visit(4) come to see in an official or professional capacity(5) impose something unpleasant(6) talk socially without exchanging too much information(7) stay with as a guest(8) assail
(1) During his visit , he is staying with Bronek Rejek, a prominent figure within the Swindon Polish community.(2) Having ranted considerably, welcome to my new English civilian female friend who has decided to pay me a visit in the club this evening.(3) a visit to the doctor(4) the visit to England lasted four days(5) Georgie rode out to visit with Tess, though I'm sure she'll come by to visit you and Olivia, as well.(6) When guests visit you, it is polite to welcome them with kind words and serve them what you have.(7) If you have lost your pet recently, please pay us a visit , your dog may be here at Manchester Dogs' Home waiting to be claimed.(8) Perhaps the Planning Office of Bromley would like to pay us a visit to appreciate the result of this decision.(9) I will have my maid come and pay you a visit in the morning so you two can figure out your wardrobe for the coronation.(10) Yes the good doctor has been gracious enough to pay me a visit tonight.(11) Give Cold Steel a call or visit their Website for more details on the new Laredo Bowie.(12) inspectors visit all the hotels(13) Jamie Kennedy is a cooking legend in Ontario, and we had been advised to pay him a visit .(14) My advice is to visit an immunologist, who can ask you more questions about how the twins feel, and can look for signs of an allergy.(15) high entertainment value is one good reason to visit the site's ultra-cool home page(16) When I was in London I popped up to Kettering to pay him a visit .
(1) pay a visit :: ಭೇಟಿ
(2) visit friends :: ಸ್ನೇಹಿತರನ್ನು ಭೇಟಿ ಮಾಡು
(3) your visit :: ನಿಮ್ಮ ಭೇಟಿಯ
(4) come to visit :: ಭೇಟಿ ಬಂದು
(5) office visit :: ಕಚೇರಿ ಭೇಟಿ
(6) visit card :: ಭೇಟಿ ಕಾರ್ಡ್
(7) flying visit :: ಹಾರುವ ಭೇಟಿ
(8) go on a visit :: ಭೇಟಿ ಹೋಗಲು
(9) official visit :: ಅಧಿಕೃತ ಭೇಟಿ
1. call ::
3. sojourn ::
4. call on ::
5. stop by ::
6. stay in ::
7. see ::
8. call in ::
9. inspect ::
10. bring down ::
11. jaw ::
1. avoid ::
2. shun ::
visit, visited, visiting, visitor, visitors, visits
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe I'll pay you a VISIT tonight
after my uncle passes out.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
When Lord Arryn came to VISIT you,
what would you talk about?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I must say I received
a slightly warmer welcome on my last VISIT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Surely, later on if you want,
you tell me yours during a conjugal VISIT.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I say you people need
to stop ruining my mom's VISIT
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Kannada Dictionary: visit
Meaning and definitions of visit, translation in Kannada language for visit with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of visit in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "visit"
What visit means in Kannada, visit meaning in Kannada, visit definition, examples and pronunciation of visit in Kannada language.