ಯುದ್ಧ, ಸಂಗ್ರಾಮ, ಸಮರ, ಹೋರಾಟ
Noun(1) the waging of armed conflict against an enemy(2) an active struggle between competing entities
(1) The relationship between guerrilla warfare and terrorism was always complicated.(2) Is this where he meets Cuban dissidents and shares his ideas about guerrilla warfare ?(3) The computer is as much a part of modern warfare as mud, blood and bullets.(4) to wage psychological warfare on sb(5) One axiom of modern warfare is that airpower cannot conquer, control or hold ground.(6) It is equally idiotic to wage chemical warfare against the vectors of disease.(7) Some joined the guerilla warfare of the zealots nipping at the heels of mighty Rome.(8) To them warfare was not a romantic notion but a harsh reality in which soldiers kill and are killed.(9) At the same time, the destructive capacity of modern warfare heightens the need to limit the use of force.(10) They had opened a new chapter in the history of Latin America through guerrilla warfare .(11) guerrilla warfare(12) They are all responding well to the changing nature of warfare and doing us proud.(13) His deep and abiding interest in infantry warfare was soon to pay great dividends.(14) It certainly cannot flee and its capacity to fight is limited essentially to chemical warfare .(15) In the shadowy world of guerrilla warfare the rules exist in a kind of moral no-man's land.(16) it's open warfare between them
(1) chemical warfare :: ರಾಸಾಯನಿಕ ಯುದ್ಧ
(2) trench warfare :: ಕಂದಕ ಯುದ್ಧಗಳ
(3) guerrilla warfare :: ಗೆರಿಲ್ಲಾ ಯುದ್ಧ
(4) biological warfare :: ಜೈವಿಕ ಯುದ್ಧವನ್ನು
(5) electronic warfare :: ವಿದ್ಯುನ್ಮಾನ ಯುದ್ಧ
(6) guerilla warfare :: ಗೆರಿಲ್ಲಾ
(7) psychological warfare :: ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಯುದ್ಧ
(8) germ warfare :: ರೋಗಾಣು-ಯುದ್ಧ
(9) urban warfare :: ನಗರ ಪ್ರದೇಶದ ಯುದ್ಧದ
(10) partisan warfare :: ಪಕ್ಷಪಾತ ಯುದ್ಧ
1. fighting ::
2. war ::
3. combat ::
4. conflict ::
7. bloodshed ::
11. nuclear war ::
12. nuclear warfare ::
1. accord ::
2. agreement ::
3. concord ::
4. concordance ::
5. harmony ::
6. peace ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey
to my psychological WARFARE. Observe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
I'm sorry, Raj,
but the rules of aerial WARFARE dictate...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
He has a good mind for WARFARE,
his men worship him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Do you really want to see
the Seven Kingdoms slide back into WARFARE?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
He's using psychological WARFARE.
We must reply in kind.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: warfare
Meaning and definitions of warfare, translation in Kannada language for warfare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of warfare in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "warfare"
What warfare means in Kannada, warfare meaning in Kannada, warfare definition, examples and pronunciation of warfare in Kannada language.