Noun(1) impairment resulting from long use(2) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body(3) the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) Over 90% of North American women wear a bra, many without ever asking why.(2) the environmental health people wouldn't wear it(3) Such testosterone-laden yarns do not wear well a millennium on.(4) some new tops for wear in the evening(5) Aymara men in the Altiplano region wear long cotton trousers and woolen caps with ear flaps.(6) Shannon gives the order to wear ship(7) she used to wear her hair in plaits(8) It's not starting the engine that causes extra wear and tear.(9) Purchase bicycle clothing made of reflective fabrics or add reflective tape to all of your rainy-weather wear .(10) She still continues to wear the Blue Ensign until her hand-over to the Navy, scheduled for September, and her commissioning is due in October.(11) In osteoarthritis, the alignment of the leg changes because of wear .(12) It offers 5,000 sq ft of quality footwear, from outdoor to special occasion wear and top brands like Ecco, Van Dal, and Clarks.(13) It has been showing the effects of wear and tear for some time.(14) Less wear and tear on the cars means fewer new car purchases.(15) evening wear(16) She also has an own-name, off-the-peg collection suitable for occasion wear .
(1) wear out :: ಔಟ್ ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
(2) wear off :: ಸವೆದುಹೊಗು
(3) wear and tear :: ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ ಮತ್ತು ಹಾಕಬೇಕೆಂದು
(4) wear glasses :: ಕನ್ನಡಕ ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
(5) wear a uniform :: ಸಮವಸ್ತ್ರವನ್ನು ಧರಿಸುವ
(6) wear away :: ದೂರ ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
(7) casual wear :: ಕ್ಯಾಶುಯಲ್
(8) wear down :: ಭಂಗ
(9) ready to wear :: ಧರಿಸಲು ಸಿದ್ಧ
(10) wear a hat :: ಟೋಪಿ ಧರಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ
1. use ::
2. clothes ::
3. damage ::
4. habiliment ::
5. wearing ::
6. dress in ::
7. bear ::
8. erode ::
9. last ::
10. endure ::
11. have on ::
12. wear down ::
13. assume ::
14. fall apart ::
wear, wearable, wearer, wearers, wearily, wearing, wearings, wears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, cats
don't WEAR hats.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
My mother made me WEAR rubber gloves
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Never understood why you had to WEAR them.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
I know you don’t WEAR glasses.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
- I shall WEAR no crowns and win no glory.
- Win no glory.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: wear
Meaning and definitions of wear, translation in Kannada language for wear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wear in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "wear"
What wear means in Kannada, wear meaning
in Kannada, wear definition, examples and pronunciation
of wear in Kannada language.