ಬಿಳಿಧವಳ ವರ್ಣದ, ಶ್ವೇತ
- ಬಿಳಿಬಿಳಿಯಲ್ಲದ ಕ್ರೀಡಾಪಟುಗಳwhitedಬಿಳಿಯಬಿಳಿಯರು
Noun(1) a Caucasian(2) the quality or state of the achromatic color of greatest lightness (bearing the least resemblance to black(3) United States jurist appointed chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1910 by President Taft; noted for his work on antitrust legislation (1845-1921(4) Australian writer (1912-1990(5) United States political journalist (1915-1986(6) United States architect (1853-1906(7) United States writer noted for his humorous essays (1899-1985(8) United States educator who in 1865 (with Ezra Cornell, 1832-1918(9) a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows southeastward through northern Arkansas and southern Missouri(10) the white part of an egg; the nutritive and protective gelatinous substance surrounding the yolk consisting mainly of albumin dissolved in water(11) (board games(12) (usually in the plural
Verb(1) turn white
Adjective(1) being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light(2) of or belonging to a racial group having light skin coloration(3) free from moral blemish or impurity; unsullied(4) marked by the presence of snow(5) restricted to whites only(6) glowing white with heat(7) benevolent; without malicious intent(8) (of a surface(9) (of coffee(10) (of hair(11) anemic looking from illness or emotion(12) of summer nights in northern latitudes where the sun barely sets
(1) Marc dressed in black, looking thin as a rake and white as a sheet.(2) Some had mist-filled eyes while many a countenance went white as a sheet of paper.(3) The most delicate is the classic white marguerite, Argyranthemum frutenscens.(4) The lone winds teased the white drifts of snow into the air, reminding me oddly of Fantasia.(5) The lovers are all in white with costumes of a variety of nineteenth century periods.(6) it's white to move(7) The dominant white culture is killing us slowly with its ignorance.(8) They oppose it with tint, which is the opposite process of adding white to a colour, to desaturate it.(9) The BRIT awards show does not exist to celebrate white culture - or any other kind of culture come to that.(10) Two slices of bread, one white , the other brown and neatly cut, were included.(11) The vases in this collection come in midnight black and pristine white .(12) On the floors were white ceramic tiles that reflected the fluorescent lights overhead.(13) Hanging in garlands on the sides of the tables, trees, and the fountain were white lilies.(14) The intruder was described as being a clean shaven white male with glasses and around 55 years old.(15) The light reflected off my white lab coat as it billowed behind my thin frame.(16) I looked to my father and was stricken at how white his lips were.
(1) white wine :: ಬಿಳಿ ವೈನ್
(2) white pepper :: ಬಿಳಿ ಮೆಣಸಿನಕಾಳು
(3) white lie :: ಶುಧ್ಧ ಸುಳ್ಳು
(4) pure white :: ಶುದ್ಧ ಬಿಳುಪು
(5) off-white :: ಮಾಸಲು
(6) white flag :: ಬಿಳಿ ಧ್ವಜ
1. colorless ::
2. pale ::
3. snowy ::
4. Caucasian ::
5. bloodless ::
6. blank ::
7. lily-white ::
9. white-hot ::
10. white person ::
11. albumen ::
12. tweed ::
13. whiteness ::
14. whiten ::
1. colored ::
nonwhite, nonwhites, white, whited, whiteness, whites, whitey, whiteys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...makes me feel
like I'm on a WHITE sand beach in Rio.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
"' alt="- There\'s no space in the white zone, so...
- There's no space in the WHITE zone, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
White boy don't like
let's make a deal, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
And to her,
I'm a forbidden piece of WHITE chocolate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
I always thought if I had a WHITE name,
it would be Gavin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Kannada Dictionary: white
Meaning and definitions of white, translation in Kannada language for white with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of white in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "white"
What white means in Kannada, white meaning in Kannada, white definition, examples and pronunciation of white in Kannada language.