ಆರೋಗ್ಯವಾಗಿಸುವ, ಸುಸ್ಥಿತಿಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ, ಅಖಂಡಎಲ್ಲಿ
Noun(1) all of something including all its component elements or parts(2) an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
Adjective(1) including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete(2) (of siblings(3) not injured or harmed(4) exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health(5) acting together as a single undiversified whole
Adverb(1) to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'
(1) A whole piece of chicken may frighten them away but a chicken wing keeps them content.(2) There were tears and shouting and generally a whole lot of upset.(3) The bread contains nibbly, whole pieces of grain which have the reputation of damaging fillings.(4) You'll see more brawls on a British high street in one night than you will in the whole of Italy in an entire year.(5) Stir in the squash and lightly mash with the back of a fork, leaving some pieces whole .(6) Only seventy odd years ago the whole of humanity thought that the entire universe verse was just our own Milky Way.(7) After a while we began a gentle ascent of the Little Homer Saddle, the only climb in the whole walk.(8) Save these dairy products for special occasions - they have even more fat than whole milk.(9) I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.(10) Height, weight, hair colour, the way they walk plus a whole host of other factors allow you to identify them.(11) I was fed up with the whole thing(12) An atheist will always be asking questions about a whole lot of issues, not only religion.(13) After your child is two years old, it is safe to give him or her skim milk instead of whole milk.(14) ├ö├ç├┐It only takes one small piece to start a whole new infestation somewhere else,├ö├ç├û he said.(15) the whole is covered by a roof(16) You express and share feelings, also help others to feel healthy and whole around you.
(1) on the whole :: ಒಟ್ಟಾರೆಯಾಗಿ
(2) as a whole :: ಒಟ್ಟಾರೆಯಾಗಿ
(3) the whole :: ಎಲ್ಲಾ
(4) whole world :: ಇಡೀ ವಿಶ್ವದ
(5) whole day :: ಇಡೀ ದಿನ
(6) whole life :: ಇಡೀ ಜೀವನ
(7) whole body :: ಇಡೀ ದೇಹದ
(8) the whole day :: ಇಡೀ ದಿನ
(9) whole number :: ಪೂರ್ಣಾಂಕವನ್ನು
(10) the whole world :: ಇಡೀ ವಿಶ್ವದ
1. entire ::
2. intact ::
3. solid ::
4. hale ::
5. unhurt ::
6. entity ::
7. all ::
8. unit ::
9. entirely ::
1. diffuse ::
2. divided ::
whole, wholeness, wholes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-No, there are three
in the WHOLE of Castilla-La Mancha.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
My take-home doesn't allow
for that WHOLE Robin Hood thing.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
"to swallow a horse WHOLE."
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
You were right the WHOLE time.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
with gas and the WHOLE artillery.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: whole
Meaning and definitions of whole, translation in Kannada language for whole with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of whole in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "whole"
What whole means in Kannada, whole meaning in Kannada, whole definition, examples and pronunciation of whole in Kannada language.