Adjective(1) any of various alternatives; some other, or some other
(1) He said he hoped to spend the night with his daughter before seeking another home this morning.(2) his wife left him for another man(3) Mrs Hunt says financial reasons prompted her to share her eggs with another woman.(4) We simply have to convince people that one way of using words is better than another .(5) It is one thing to read of life on board his ship; it is quite another to live it.(6) More of a prickly problem is persuading games publishers that it isn't another Windows 3.0.(7) they scored a goal from another corner(8) Brett leaned over to place a quick kiss on her lips as he cut off another driver to the right of his original lane.(9) If such a deal is not achieved, Cancun could become another Seattle.(10) It was followed by one of him with Nora, then one of him with Emy, and another of him and baby Gail.(11) it's time you found another slave(12) It is one thing becoming a member, quite another to be asked to actually play with the old boys.(13) we have another two kilometres to go(14) boys went to one school, and girls to another(15) Read another way, his words were a warning to Brown to keep his hands out of the contest.(16) come back another day
(1) one another :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದು
(2) another one :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದು
(3) another day :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದು ದಿನ
(4) another time :: ಇನ್ನೊಂದು ಬಾರಿ
(5) one way or another :: ಒಂದು ಅಥವಾ ಇನ್ನೊಂದು
(6) another thing :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದು ವಿಷಯ
(7) one after another :: ಒಂದಾದ ಮೇಲೊಂದು
(8) another person :: ಇನ್ನೊಬ್ಬ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(9) another world :: ಇನ್ನೊಂದು ಜಗತ್ತು
(10) another place :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದು ಸ್ಥಳ
1. one more ::
2. a further ::
3. an additional ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
ANOTHER one of your smug stories
about the time you won.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
"look after one ANOTHER."
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
MAN 1: Hey!
MAN 2: Pour ANOTHER one.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
you should give me ANOTHER chance.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Wanna jump in the middle
of ANOTHER couple's argument?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: another
Meaning and definitions of another, translation in Kannada language for another with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of another in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "another"
What another means in Kannada, another meaning in Kannada, another definition, examples and pronunciation of another in Kannada language.