ಸಾಕ್ಷಿಸ್ಪಷ್ಟತೆ, ವ್ಯಕ್ತತೆ, ಗೋಚರತೆ
Noun(1) your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief(2) an indication that makes something evident(3) (law
Verb(1) provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes(2) provide evidence for(3) give evidence
(1) This is not because it would be unsafe, but because we have no evidence to suggest whether or not it is safe.(2) that will be used in evidence against her(3) without evidence, they can't bring a charge(4) There is no evidence to suggest whether the sniffers are local or are from outside the area.(5) Well I do not know where you would get that idea but I have no evidence of this being true.(6) Insufficient evidence is available to judge whether this relation is cause and effect.(7) There is also a substantial body of evidence that would support a contrary argument.(8) He pondered whether such video evidence might be used to counter the threat of a touchline ban.(9) The body of evidence on the health of swine clones is considerably more limited than for bovine clones.(10) As a scientist, I would ask him to present some credible evidence for this belief.(11) We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.(12) he was convicted on the evidence of a child(13) I've never seen evidence of flooding here(14) Major studies based on a growing body of evidence show that pesticides are not safe.(15) The limited evidence available indicated that the advice given was generally good.(16) there was no obvious evidence of a break-in
(1) empirical evidence :: ಪ್ರಯೋಗವಾದಿ ಪುರಾವೆಯ
(2) physical evidence :: ದೈಹಿಕ ಸಾಕ್ಷಿ
(3) anecdotal evidence :: ಸಾಕ್ಷ್ಯಗಳು
(4) documentary evidence :: ಸಾಕ್ಷ್ಯವಾಗಿದೆ
(5) give evidence :: ಪುರಾವೆ ನೀಡಲು
(6) provide evidence :: ಪುರಾವೆ
(7) circumstantial evidence :: ಸಾಂದರ್ಭಿಕ ಸಾಕ್ಷ್ಯವನ್ನು
(8) in evidence :: ಸಾಕ್ಷಿಯು
(9) supporting evidence :: ಪೂರಕ ಸಾಕ್ಷ್ಯವನ್ನು
(10) hard evidence :: ಪ್ರಬಲ ಸಾಕ್ಷ್ಯಾಧಾರ
1. proof ::
2. testimony ::
5. indicate ::
6. bear witness ::
7. certify ::
8. tell ::
1. disproof ::
evidence, evidenced, evidences, evidencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His observation of high-energy positrons
has provided the first EVIDENCE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
The only real EVIDENCE that
she can lead them to is your money.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
...should be interpreted as EVIDENCE
of Howard Wolowitz's culpability...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
You have no EVIDENCE
to support your claims.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Gotta destroy the EVIDENCE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: evidence
Meaning and definitions of evidence, translation in Kannada language for evidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of evidence in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "evidence"
What evidence means in Kannada, evidence meaning in Kannada, evidence definition, examples and pronunciation of evidence in Kannada language.