ಪ್ರಚೋದಕ, ಉತ್ತೇಜಕ, ಪ್ರೇರಕಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹಕ
Noun(1) a positive motivational influence(2) an additional payment (or other remuneration
(1) In addition to federal tax credits, California offered an additional state tax incentive for wind energy production.(2) She said the cash incentive scheme had already had an effect on pupils' attendance.(3) Since there really is no good reason for you buy this stuff I'm providing an incentive to do so.(4) Where's the incentive to improve things when everything is handed to them on a platter?(5) The contractor shared 40 percent of a $50 million incentive bonus with employees.(6) If Britain was to accede to membership, these countries had a strong economic incentive to follow suit.(7) Five years ago, they both opened special savings incentive accounts (SSIAs).(8) Perhaps they need the incentive of seeing the team improve and develop in other areas to sustain their effort.(9) there is no incentive for customers to conserve water(10) One problem is lack of incentive for employers - especially small employers - to take on apprentices.(11) If bad deeds are encouraged and condoned, this merely provides an incentive for them to multiply.(12) The parties have averted their gaze from the cost of the government's special savings incentive scheme.(13) He said that this is an added incentive for farmers to make use of the facility.(14) Customers finally have an incentive to actually test Linux and open source software.(15) Without hunting, there would be less incentive for farmers to conserve wildlife habitat.(16) The incentive payment falls to $3 million if the company is sold next year.
(1) tax incentive :: ತೆರಿಗೆ ಉತ್ತೇಜನ
(2) incentive scheme :: ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹಕ ಯೋಜನೆ
(3) incentive plan :: ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹ ಯೋಜನೆಯನ್ನು
(4) incentive pay :: ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹ ವೇತನ
(5) incentive bonus :: ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹ ಬೋನಸ್
(6) sales incentive :: ಮಾರಾಟ ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹ
(7) financial incentive :: ಆರ್ಥಿಕ ಸಹಾಯವನ್ನು
1. inducement ::
2. motivator ::
3. bonus ::
1. disincentive ::
English to Kannada Dictionary: incentive
Meaning and definitions of incentive, translation in Kannada language for incentive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of incentive in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "incentive"
What incentive means in Kannada, incentive meaning
in Kannada, incentive definition, examples and pronunciation
of incentive in Kannada language.