ತನಿಖೆಗಾರ, ಪರಿಶೀಲನಾಧಿಕಾರಿ, ಪರೀಕ್ಷಾಧಿಕಾರಿ, ಸೇವೆಆರಕ್ಷಕ ಮುಖಸುತ
Noun(1) a high ranking police officer(2) an investigator who observes carefully
(1) November 19, he spat at a ticket inspector at Fareham Station.(2) A former ticket inspector , Robert has worked at Sutton Coldfield station.(3) A ticket inspector climbed aboard along the Whitechapel Road, failing to find anyone who'd sneaked on without paying.(4) He claimed that a police inspector who arrived at the scene made racist remarks about the victim.(5) It's hard for me to imagine such a person holding a job as a cashier, much less a police inspector .(6) A police inspector had heard shouting, slaps and yelps through an open window and found the injured dog in bloody sheets of newspaper inside the house.(7) I handed the inspector the ticket, and I ran, and they ran after me.(8) Mrs King is being supported by her husband Simon, a police inspector with Wiltshire Constabulary, who is also a seasoned runner.(9) Perhaps I could buy a ticket off the ticket inspector on the train I told myself.(10) a prison inspector(11) I contacted a U.S. Secret Service inspector and asked his official opinion about this device.(12) The problem was that she was the wife of a police inspector .(13) The police inspector in charge of the operation owned up that his job was to calculate the number of officers used according to the rates set by the government.(14) When we finally arrive in Paddington at half past ten, a ticket inspector then demands that I pay the full fare.(15) The ticket inspector is their high priest and the crowds gathered at the bus stops are their congregation.(16) an inspector got on the bus
(1) tax inspector :: ತೆರಿಗೆ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್
(2) ticket inspector :: ಟಿಕೆಟ್ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್
(3) safety inspector :: ಸುರಕ್ಷತೆ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್
(4) health inspector :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್
(5) inspector general :: ಮಹಾನಿರೀಕ್ಷಕ
(6) police inspector :: ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್
(7) quality inspector :: ಗುಣಮಟ್ಟದ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್
2. scrutineer ::
3. investigator ::
4. surveyor ::
5. assessor ::
7. reviewer ::
8. analyst ::
9. observer ::
10. overseer ::
11. supervisor ::
12. monitor ::
13. watchdog ::
14. ombudsman ::
15. auditor ::
inspector, inspectorate, inspectorates, inspectors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"The Inspector had checkmated
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
and at that particular moment
they were set on the Inspector."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
"Excuse me, Inspector."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
The problem right now is
that Inspector Raquel Murillo
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: inspector
Meaning and definitions of inspector, translation in Kannada language for inspector with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inspector in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inspector"
What inspector means in Kannada, inspector meaning in Kannada, inspector definition, examples and pronunciation of inspector in Kannada language.