ಅದೃಷ್ಟ, ಯೋಗ, ಹಣೆಯ ಬರಹ, ವಿಧಿ, ನಸೀಬುದ್ಯೆವ
Noun(1) your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you(2) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that causes an event to result one way rather than another(3) an unknown and unpredictable phenomenon that leads to a favorable outcome
(1) A railway worker, who did not want to be named, claimed it was only luck that prevented a major accident.(2) he doesn't have much luck with the ladies(3) I had the good luck to come home early(4) they're supposed to bring good luck(5) He could not believe his luck when he saw the Premiership match up for grabs.(6) I don't like Friday├ö├ç├Âit's bad luck(7) I gave credit for that to chance, luck or anything that you might want to call it.(8) she has the luck of the devil(9) With all of this bad luck going on, you know your luck is going to change in Las Vegas.(10) There has to be a standard, a level where the candidacy is based on merit rather than on luck .(11) Many people believe in luck , and I am sure one must be very, very lucky to win the lotto.(12) It is believed that these purchases will bring luck and prosperity to the buyers.(13) Actually, I had a lot of luck on my side when I chose the circumstances of my birth.(14) it was just luck that the first kick went in(15) Our only annoyance is that the eggs come so fast that it's simply a matter of luck , rather than skill if you manage to duck to avoid one.(16) we didn't enjoy any luck last year
(1) good luck :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯದಾಗಲಿ
(2) bad luck :: ದುರಾದೃಷ್ಟ
(3) hard luck :: ದುರಾದ್ರಷ್ಟ
(4) just my luck :: ನನ್ನ ಅದೃಷ್ಟ
(5) tough luck :: ಕಠಿಣ ಅದೃಷ್ಟ
(6) good luck charm :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ ಮೋಡಿ
(7) out of luck :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟವಿಲ್ಲ
(8) for luck :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟಕ್ಕಾಗಿ
(9) by luck :: ಅದೃಷ್ಟ
1. good fortune ::
2. success ::
3. fortune ::
4. fate ::
1. mischance ::
2. misfortune ::
luck, lucked, lucking, luckless, lucks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Good LUCK today.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Then you're in LUCK.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
"P.S. Good LUCK
wherever you wind up."
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
Good LUCK with that.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Good LUCK getting them back on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Kannada Dictionary: luck
Meaning and definitions of luck, translation in Kannada language for luck with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of luck in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "luck"
What luck means in Kannada, luck meaning in Kannada, luck definition, examples and pronunciation of luck in Kannada language.