ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ, ವೈದ್ಯದ, ವೈದ್ಯ ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರದವ್ಯೆದ್ಯಕೀಯ
Noun(1) a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Adjective(1) relating to the study or practice of medicine(2) requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery(3) of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
(1) For the medical profession, this included all doctors other than doctors in training.(2) Only two weeks ago he had a medical check-up which gave him a clean bill of health.(3) The medical profession in the developed countries has a vital part to play in bringing this about.(4) In the medical profession the stigma around mental illness has rarely been addressed.(5) If ever there were a flurry of activity in medical science, stem cells has to be it.(6) Mark was admitted to a medical ward and calmed down after being given medication.(7) When he retired he wrote a book on medical science for lay people and prospective doctors.(8) Heart failure is the most common single cause of death in many hospital medical wards.(9) It is disappointing to see such views expressed by a psychiatrist in a respected medical journal.(10) Fortunately, advances in medical science mean this type of event is now less likely to be fatal.(11) Our medical centre has expertise in skin cancer that could be of benefit to others.(12) He was discharged to a medical ward on day 22 still with some minor cognitive deficit.(13) One of my duties was to interview and examine patients newly admitted to the indigent medical ward.(14) The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.(15) she received medical treatment(16) The main threat to the Australian divisions, though, is not the medical profession.
(1) medical care :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ
(2) medical record :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ವರದಿ
(3) medical insurance :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ವಿಮೆ
(4) medical treatment :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ
(5) medical doctor :: ವೈದ್ಯರು
(6) medical supplies :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಸಾಮಗ್ರಿಗಳನ್ನು
(7) medical equipment :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಉಪಕರಣಗಳು
(8) medical examination :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗೆ
(9) medical device :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ಸಾಧನ
(10) medical student :: ವೈದ್ಯಕೀಯ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ
1. health check ::
2. medical examination ::
3. checkup ::
4. medical checkup ::
5. medical exam ::
medical, medically, medicals, premedical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Okay and get the MEDICAL team
out of there right now."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
- Thank you.
- Didn't teach you that in MEDICAL school?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
I have been called
"a genuine MEDICAL oddity."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
Medical team, ready.
I want all the hostages here. Come on!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I assume this MEDICAL center's
treated the burns on your bottom...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: medical
Meaning and definitions of medical, translation in Kannada language for medical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medical in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "medical"
What medical means in Kannada, medical meaning in Kannada, medical definition, examples and pronunciation of medical in Kannada language.