ಮಹತ್ವದಮಾರ್ಮಿಕವಾದ, ಅರ್ಥವತ್ತಾದ, ಅರ್ಥಪೂರ್ಣ
Adjective(1) important in effect or meaning(2) of considerable importance, size, or worth(3) too closely correlated to be attributed to chance and therefore indicating a systematic relation(4) rich in significance or implication
(1) a significant amount of money(2) The data indicate that ethnicity is a significant factor in the development and course of the disease.(3) she's one of our most significant poets(4) Most significant of all, we felt, was that so many divers were keen enough to queue up to have their fitness checked.(5) Max's published work, as significant and substantial as it is, is not what we will remember him by.(6) we've made significant progress today(7) Yes, but these disappearing acts are significant because they are symbolic of a wider truth.(8) she gave him a significant look(9) As for adultery, it is significant that Santorum suggests it should be treated as a crime.(10) There is no doubt that this was a serious injury with significant orthopaedic and cosmetic consequences.(11) significant changes(12) A rise in temperature of this kind would have a significant effect on the distribution of vegetation.(13) This could be the only significant side effect possibly related to the product use.(14) Yet the British music scene has always been an early indicator of significant social and political change.(15) This has the makings of a very significant case of very considerable legal importance.(16) The walls are covered with photographs marking significant moments in Wood Group's history.
(1) significant other :: ಇತರ ಗಮನಾರ್ಹ
(2) significant figures :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿ
(3) significant influence :: ಗಮನಾರ್ಹ ಪ್ರಭಾವ
(4) most significant :: ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಗಮನಾರ್ಹ
(5) least significant :: ಕಡಿಮೆ ಪ್ರಾಮುಖ್ಯತೆಯ
(6) significant digits :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಅಂಕೆಗಳು
(7) significant figure :: ಗಮನಾರ್ಹ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(8) more significant :: ಗಮನಾರ್ಹ
(9) highly significant :: ಗಮನಾರ್ಹ
(10) most significant bit :: ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಮಹತ್ವವುಳ್ಳ ಬಿಟ್
1. notable ::
2. meaningful ::
3. pregnant ::
4. substantial ::
5. important ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They have helped us recover
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
But there's been
a SIGNIFICANT reduction
in the tumors.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
This is a natural human process
and we're talking about SIGNIFICANT savings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Twenty thousand data runs
and no statistically SIGNIFICANT results.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Well, you've lived with
your SIGNIFICANT other for some time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: significant
Meaning and definitions of significant, translation in Kannada language for significant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of significant in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "significant"
What significant means in Kannada, significant meaning
in Kannada, significant definition, examples and pronunciation
of significant in Kannada language.