ಅಂತಿಮ, ಕೊನೆಯ, ಸರಹದ್ದಿನನಿಲ್ದಾಣ
Noun(1) station where transport vehicles load or unload passengers or goods(2) a contact on an electrical device (such as a battery(3) either extremity of something that has length(4) electronic equipment consisting of a device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display
Adjective(1) of or relating to or situated at the ends of a delivery route(2) relating to or occurring in a term or fixed period of time(3) being or situated at an end(4) occurring at or forming an end or termination(5) causing or ending in or approaching death
(1) Her chest radiograph showed confluent shadowing associated with terminal disease.(2) A very well groomed young woman sat at a computer terminal working on a spreadsheet.(3) An anode terminal is electrically connected to the portion of the anode lead wire extending from the anode body.(4) Just take a look at the planes that are lined up outside the general aviation terminal at your airport.(5) However, the pewter in the current exhibition leads one to extend the terminal date proposed by either author.(6) There were even clubs opened for those in the terminal stages of HIV.(7) As highlighted in a recent review, the distinction between critical illness and terminal illness is often not easily made.(8) Now that the ├ö├ç├┐natural death├ö├ç├û amendments have been passed by the legislature, I hope Taiwan will soon have more hospice wards to take care of terminal patients.(9) She moved to the forward curved wall of the room and hummed quietly to herself as she tapped out a few commands on the computer terminal .(10) To obtain larger cut flowers, remove all but the terminal bud of each stem on the plant when the buds are small.(11) He said the local authority has been continuously monitoring operations on the gas terminal and pipeline developments to ensure that planning conditions are not breached.(12) The game itself, in the face of financial chaos, seems in real danger of terminal collapse.(13) Once the author finds an appropriate photo, the image is called up and displayed at the workstation terminal .(14) But police at the airport reviewed the decision and have asked wardens to enforce established rules which prohibit drivers from waiting near terminal buildings.(15) Yasser Arafat is reported to be very ill; descriptions of his condition vary, but it seems possible that his condition is terminal .(16) Preliminary planning for the facility's airline passenger terminal began early last month.
(1) bus terminal :: ಬಸ್ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ
(2) terminal illness :: ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್ ಅನಾರೋಗ್ಯದ
(3) airport terminal :: ವಿಮಾನ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ
(4) terminal box :: ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್ ಬಾಕ್ಸ್
(5) terminal cancer :: ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್ ಕ್ಯಾನ್ಸರ್
(6) terminal building :: ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್
(7) terminal point :: ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್ ಪಾಯಿಂಟ್
(8) air terminal :: ವಿಮಾನ ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್
(9) computer terminal :: ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ ಟರ್ಮಿನಲ್
(10) terminal disease :: ಮಾರಕ ಕಾಯಿಲೆಯನ್ನು
1. incurable ::
2. final ::
3. station ::
4. workstation ::
5. pole ::
6. end ::
7. terminus ::
1. beginning ::
2. first ::
3. foremost ::
4. initial ::
5. maiden ::
6. opening ::
7. original ::
8. pioneer ::
9. primary ::
terminal, terminally, terminals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...to cushion the blow
of a TERMINAL diagnosis?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
This is the cathode.
This is the positive TERMINAL.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: terminal
Meaning and definitions of terminal, translation in Kannada language for terminal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of terminal in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "terminal"
What terminal means in Kannada, terminal meaning in Kannada, terminal definition, examples and pronunciation of terminal in Kannada language.