Noun(1) everything that exists anywhere(2) (statistics(3) everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
(1) At the moment they believe the universe to be expanding, or contracting, or both.(2) the front parlor was the hub of her universe(3) They want to believe the universe is an elegant universe-and it's not so elegant.(4) Why can't we believe that the universe is infinite, both in size and duration?(5) Instead, the earth was envisaged as one planet amongst the vast, empty time and space of the universe .(6) He remembered clearly looking back at the stars, glinting at him across a million light years of the universe .(7) Among the many mysteries in the universe is the dark matter in galaxies and clusters.(8) For a few millennia after the Big Bang, the universe was dense, turbulent, and unimaginably hot.(9) my own little universe(10) Light from the object began its long journey across space when the universe was less than a billion years old.(11) In the universe matter and physical space are in permanent dynamic equilibrium.(12) we live in the universe of television(13) In the initial stages of the big bang the universe existed in a highly compressed state.(14) Many people want to find God in the creation of the universe , in the big bang that started it all off.(15) If you really believe that the universe is infinite than you must also accept that godlike things will exist.(16) This implied that the universe was expanding and led the way to the Big Bang theory.
(1) the universe :: ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾಂಡದ
(2) parallel universe :: ಸಮಾನಾಂತರ ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾಂಡದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) whole universe :: ಇಡೀ ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾಂಡದ
(4) alternate universe :: ಪರ್ಯಾಯ ಬ್ರಹ್ಮಾಂಡದ
1. cosmos ::
2. world ::
3. universe of discourse ::
4. population ::
5. macrocosm ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a working knowledge of the entire
UNIVERSE and everything it contains.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
# Our whole UNIVERSE
was in a hot, dense state #
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
Oh, my God. That would change the way
we view the entire physical UNIVERSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
♪ Our whole UNIVERSE
was in a hot, dense state ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
I want that to be the
UNIVERSE we live in,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: universe
Meaning and definitions of universe, translation in Kannada language for universe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of universe in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "universe"
What universe means in Kannada, universe meaning in Kannada, universe definition, examples and pronunciation of universe in Kannada language.