Noun(1) a conveyance that transports people or objects(2) a medium for the expression or achievement of something(3) any substance that facilitates the use of a drug or pigment or other material that is mixed with it(4) any inanimate object (as a towel or money or clothing or dishes or books or toys etc.
(1) Our task is surely not to overthrow globalization, but to capture and use it as a vehicle for humanity's first global democratic revolution.(2) I use paint as a vehicle for my ideas(3) One is nationalism: the basic force which was the vehicle for the revolutions.(4) the vehicle was sent skidding across the road(5) unauthorised vehicle(6) art is a good vehicle to do this(7) It might have been, so rumour had it, a film vehicle for those Latino leading ladies Madonna and Jennifer Lopez.(8) Handmade beaded lampshades became a vehicle for artistic fulfilment.(9) However, the stage has remained his first love and with Jekyll and Hyde, you get the feeling he believes he has found the perfect vehicle for his considerable acting and vocal talents.(10) a vehicle for a star who was one of Hollywood's hottest properties(11) Har Mar, meanwhile, still relatively unknown in this country, has cleverly made the Vladivar ads into a vehicle for selling his own persona as much as the product.(12) Wine can either be a way for people to enjoy each other's company with a little heightened intensity, or it can be used as a vehicle for power.(13) a heavy goods vehicle(14) But those were explorations of a percussion instrument, not a vehicle for melodic lines.(15) ├ö├ç├┐Without doubt humour is a vehicle for exposing prejudices but I am against jokes that normalise violence,├ö├ç├û Cara says.(16) Instead, they should be viewed as a vehicle for instilling loyalty in the company for the medium to long term, encouraging employees to ride out short - term volatility.
(1) motor vehicle :: ಯಾಂತ್ರಿಕ ವಾಹನ
(2) recreational vehicle :: ವಿಹಾರದ ವಾಹನ
(3) vehicle registration :: ವಾಹನ ನೋಂದಣಿ
(4) sport utility vehicle :: ಸ್ಪೋರ್ಟ್ ಯುಟಿಲಿಟಿ ವಾಹನ
(5) the vehicle :: ವಾಹನದ
(6) hybrid vehicle :: ಹೈಬ್ರಿಡ್ ವಾಹನ
(7) launch vehicle :: ಉಡಾವಣಾ
(8) light vehicle :: ಬೆಳಕಿನ ವಾಹನದ
(9) utility vehicle :: ಯುಟಿಲಿಟಿ ವಾಹನ
(10) armored vehicle :: ಶಸ್ತ್ರಸಜ್ಜಿತ ವಾಹನವನ್ನು
1. means of transport ::
2. channel ::
3. fomite ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Mr. Salamanca lunged
toward the VEHICLE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Oh, not at all. But I am a bit distressed
to be in a VEHICLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
Plus, I understand you have to be next to
the VEHICLE with your card when they arrive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
...against relieving myself
onboard a moving VEHICLE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: vehicle
Meaning and definitions of vehicle, translation in Kannada language for vehicle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vehicle in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vehicle"
What vehicle means in Kannada, vehicle meaning in Kannada, vehicle definition, examples and pronunciation of vehicle in Kannada language.