Noun(1) outward or visible aspect of a person or thing(2) the event of coming into sight(3) formal attendance (in court or at a hearing(4) a mental representation(5) the act of appearing in public view(6) pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
(1) Her eyes opened at this statement, and her beautiful smile made a sudden appearance .(2) Granted, security is a big concern whenever the president makes a public appearance .(3) Abnormal desquamation results in the appearance of visible scales associated with many pathologic skin conditions.(4) Now the appearance of colour-screen mobile phones has raised new tasks for them.(5) the appearance of the railway(6) Construction is slipshod, somehow temporary in appearance .(7) to take care of your personal appearance(8) she read it with every appearance of interest(9) It wasn't the sudden appearance of the cliff, just the fact of being lost.(10) Such a system appears to have come into existence only after the Mississippian emergence and the appearance of chiefs.(11) If done well, and if the old landscaping was getting shabby, the improvement in appearance can have a large impact on the resale value of the house.(12) In our sleepy little town where things moved with the soporific gait of undersea vegetation, high fashion made its startling appearance all of a sudden!(13) The first stage of the healing process is the appearance of the sickness.(14) the appearance of the sky(15) the appearance of a fox on the field stopped play(16) His appearance is of interest for his fans but it is not of importance.
(1) physical appearance :: ದೈಹಿಕ
(2) change appearance :: ಬದಲಾವಣೆ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡ
(3) outward appearance :: ಬಾಹ್ಯರೂಪವನ್ನು
(4) personal appearance :: ವೈಯಕ್ತಿಕ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡ
(5) in appearance :: ನೋಟವನ್ನು
(6) first appearance :: ಮೊದಲ ನೋಟವನ್ನು
(7) outer appearance :: ಹೊರ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡ
(8) guest appearance :: ಅತಿಥಿ ಪಾತ್ರ
(9) court appearance :: ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯದ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡ
(10) public appearance :: ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕವಾಗಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡ
2. impression ::
3. arrival ::
4. occurrence ::
5. show ::
1. departure ::
2. exit ::
3. farewell ::
4. going ::
5. parting ::
appearance, appearances, nonappearance, nonappearances
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
an outward APPEARANCE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
by George Lucas's dermatologist.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
First APPEARANCE of Hellboy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
...or my Fantastic FourNumber 5,
first APPEARANCE of Dr. Doom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
I apologize for my son's APPEARANCE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: appearance
Meaning and definitions of appearance, translation in Kannada language for appearance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of appearance in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "appearance"
What appearance means in Kannada, appearance meaning
in Kannada, appearance definition, examples and pronunciation
of appearance in Kannada language.