ಘರ್ಜನೆ, ರೋರಿಂಗ್, ಕೂಗು, ಕೂಗುವ, ರಂಬಲ್, ಬಡಾಯಿ, ಗೇಲ್, ಚಂಡಮಾರುತದ, ಇಳಿಜಾರು, ಕ್ರೋಧ, ಬೋಸ್ಟ್ನಂತಹದ್ದೇ, ಬ್ರಾಗ್, ಬೌನ್ಸ್, ವಂಚನೆ
ಬಡಾಯಿ, ಸಿಟ್ಟಿನಿಂದ ಕೂಗು, ಸಿಟ್ಟಿನಿಂದ ಘರ್ಜನೆ, ವಾಗ್ದಂಡನೆಮಾಡಿದ, ತೀವ್ರವಾಗಿ ಗದರಿಸಲು, ಕ್ರೋಧ, ಮ್ಯಾಡೆನ್, ಬ್ರಾಗ್, ನೆಗೆಯುವುದನ್ನು, ಹೆದರಿಸುವಂತೆ ಬಡಿವಾರ, fret,, ಗಡಿಬಿಡಿಯಿಲ್ಲದೇ ಅಧಿಕಾರ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಿದರು, ಹಿಂಸಾತ್ಮಕವಾಗಿ ಸರಿಸಲು, ಇಳಿಜಾರು, ಹಾರಾಡು, ಘರ್ಜನೆ
Noun(1) noisy confusion and turbulence(2) a swaggering show of courage(3) a violent gusty wind(4) vain and empty boasting
Verb(1) blow hard; be gusty, as of wind(2) show off(3) act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner
(1) The children are true to their later personalities as teens: Freddie is full of bluster and bravado, Daphne is girly and vain, and Velma is nerdy.(2) When governments bluster , then citizens grow powerful.(3) The ├ö├ç├┐all options├ö├ç├û caveat refers to action short of war, if it isn't in fact merely bluster , which I think more likely.(4) No amount of imperial bluster , disciplined armies or powerful artillery trains could impress these hardened tribes.(5) They are good at justifying their actions with bluster and obfuscation so that it sounds like they had no choice and that ├ö├ç├┐it was for our own good├ö├ç├û rather than the reality which is that it is for their own good and their egos.(6) The burglar causes me to bark, that and the sheer pleasure of resounding, when the torches flare and the winds bluster .(7) The rest of the speech consisted largely of jingoistic bluster and attempts at political intimidation.(8) For all their bluster and bombast, each display of physical power proves in the end to be ineffectual.(9) ├ö├ç├┐Their bluster had gone on for hours,├ö├ç├û Edmond mutters.(10) Self-reference - not to speak of bluster or bragging - was at the zero level, as were all other forms of showmanship.(11) My own view would be to let him bluster , let him rant and rave all he wants, and let that be a matter between he and his own country.(12) The lake's deep green coloration derives from its high concentration of cobalt and other minerals, and is particularly striking when the frequent winds bluster the surface into a froth.(13) Residents said they dismissed the crowing as bluster , but noticed a dramatic change in his life in ensuing weeks.(14) If he did he'd have surely come up with better arguments than bluster and bombast.(15) you threaten and bluster, but won't carry it through(16) The first was its obvious lunacy, the immensity of the concept ├ö├ç├┐millennium├ö├ç├û causing much bluster in pundits and presenters alike as it became clear the public had absolutely ignored it.
(1) at first blush :: ಮೊದಲ ಬ್ರಷ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ
(2) make blush :: ಬ್ರಷ್ ಮಾಡಲು
(3) at the first blush :: ಮೊದಲ ಬ್ರಷ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ
(4) blush with shame :: ನಾಚಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ಬ್ರಷ್
Tags for the entry 'bluster'
What bluster means in Kannada, bluster meaning
in Kannada, bluster
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bluster in Kannada language.