ಉಸಿರುಉಸಿರಾಟ, ಶ್ವಾಸ, ಜೀವ
Noun(1) the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing(2) the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration(3) a short respite(4) an indirect suggestion(5) a slight movement of the air
(1) This knocked the breath from her lungs so violently she felt as though she would pass out.(2) The force of the child's inhaled breath delivers the aerosolized powder into the lungs.(3) She took a few moments to gather enough breath to get anything audible out.(4) Arms flailing, he crashed to the floor, his breath blasted from his lungs.(5) Zander gasped for breath , his lungs burning for it, as Charlie landed another punch in his stomach.(6) The remote fell out of my hand and breath rushed from my lungs.(7) I could feel the goosebumps upon my skin, the breath caught in my lungs in the presence of the devil before me.(8) There has been not a breath of public criticism for this.(9) Gasping for breath at the top, I went into the bedroom and found that my respiration rate matched that of the patient.(10) Yes, for an afternoon or two, a breath of wind passed through the university.(11) Clearly, flow limitation can occur throughout expiration or only over a portion of the expiratory breath .(12) She hastened her steps, for the wind was a breath of chilling air and she was anxious to get home and off of her tired feet.(13) The sun was pouring down, with hardly a breath of wind.(14) He can also be horrible only a breath later.(15) she drew in a quick breath(16) Coy admissions of a relationship between the parties lent a breath of intrigue to the otherwise sedate election campaign.
(1) take a breath :: ಉಸಿರು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(2) deep breath :: ಆಳವಾದ ಉಸಿರು
(3) out of breath :: ಉಸಿರುಗಟ್ಟಿದ
(4) bad breath :: ಕೆಟ್ಟ ಉಸಿರಾಟದ
(5) take a deep breath :: ಆಳವಾದ ಉಸಿರನ್ನು
(6) breath away :: ಉಸಿರಾಟದ ದೂರ
(7) last breath :: ಕೊನೆಯುಸಿರು
(8) shortness of breath :: ಉಸಿರಾಟದ ತೊಂದರೆ
(9) short of breath :: ಉಸಿರಾಟದ ಸಣ್ಣ
(10) breath out :: ಉಸಿರಾಟದ ಔಟ್
1. inhalation ::
2. puff ::
3. hint ::
4. life ::
5. breathing space ::
breath, breathable, breather, breathers, breathless, breaths, breathy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and my BREATH smells like fly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
You've got all these nice tulips
and baby's BREATH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
or "hold our BREATH
and do it here"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
The cold BREATH of winter
will freeze the seas...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Now, take a deep,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: breath
Meaning and definitions of breath, translation in Kannada
language for breath with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of breath in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'breath'
What breath means in Kannada, breath meaning
in Kannada, breath
definition, examples and pronunciation
of breath in Kannada language.