Noun(1) a crusty irascible cantankerous old person full of stubborn ideas
(1) These aren't just the mutterings of an old curmudgeon .(2) Again I find myself wearing the cloak of the curmudgeon .(3) Aside from regular updates from the future, the curmudgeon began his blogging career with a series of planetary profiles packed with references that are both esoteric and Aesopian.(4) He is a bit of a curmudgeon who changes his mind all the time, but he is still likable.(5) I haven't finished the book yet (she is fifteen) but my overall impression is of a changeable curmudgeon but not a monster.(6) I am an enemy of progress and a mean-spirited curmudgeon .(7) Something in me wants to tell all these kids to go back to school and get a proper education - but I don't, of course, because I don't want to sound like an old curmudgeon .(8) After all, they have come to expect intelligent and sensitive cultural commentary from this site; not the lager-fuelled ravings of an embittered curmudgeon .(9) Only the worst curmudgeon could dislike this site.(10) As we approach the announcement of the winner of the award it seems like the perfect time to celebrate some of the curmudgeons and grumps that (for whatever reason) decided not to play├ö├ç┬¬(11) Some 1,800 of his sayings are collected here, most of them expressive of his wit and erudition and not a few of them demonstrating a degree of misanthropy or at least curmudgeonliness .(12) This attempt at self-denial lasted approximately one minute, after which I gave up and found myself agreeing with all the bad-tempered, curmudgeonly opinions being aired.(13) Suddenly older men are being portrayed not as grumpy, curmudgeonly old codgers, but as smart, resourceful and virile.(14) The brothers delighted in their new-found reputation as the British film industry's curmudgeons .(15) Then of course there are curmudgeons like me who think it's a waste of time to invent something that helps nincompoops organize their recipes, play solitaire, or set a trap for a wireless mouse.(16) I don't know, it's hard to explain how I feel without sounding curmudgeonly and bitter.
(1) curly hair :: ಗುಂಗುರು ಕೂದಲು
(2) curly brace :: ಸುರುಳಿಯಾದ ಬ್ರೇಸ್
(3) curly bracket :: ಪುಷ್ಪಾವರಣ
(4) curly-haired :: ಸುರುಳಿಯಾದ ಕೂದಲಿನ
(5) curly kale :: ಕರ್ಲಿ ಕೇಲ್
Tags for the entry 'curmudgeon'
What curmudgeon means in Kannada, curmudgeon meaning
in Kannada, curmudgeon
definition, examples and pronunciation
of curmudgeon in Kannada language.