Noun(1) the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes(2) a line on a graph representing data(3) a pitch of a baseball that is thrown with spin so that its path curves as it approaches the batter(4) the property possessed by the curving of a line or surface(5) curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.
Verb(1) turn sharply; change direction abruptly(2) extend in curves and turns(3) form an arch or curve(4) bend or cause to bend(5) form a curl, curve, or kink
(1) If the slope of the curve does not vary as C increases, the character is isogonic; if it varies, this means that the growth-rate of the abdomen varies.(2) Don't stand immediately after a curve in the road, people won't see you until they're right on you.(3) The ruler has a fixed distance marked on it and one mark is kept on a given line while the other traces the conchoid curve .(4) A simple model, where the curve varies with fruits, was compared with a complex model, where the curve varies with genotypes and fruits.(5) Grading on a curve would take on a whole new meaning.(6) This measures the difference between the areas under the curve of a graph of actual distribution of cumulative income and one indicating equality of income distribution.(7) He was outlining a curve in black ink with a quill pen when someone knocked on the door.(8) Designing assessments to spread student scores permits the use of the normal curve to assign grades.(9) And this ties in to some of the reasons why grading on a curve is the lesser of evils.(10) It's a big cattle operation at a curve in the road.(11) the parapet wall sweeps down in a bold curve(12) The area below the curve with respect to the cross section gives an idea of the missing ballast.(13) She was dripping with water, the tunic outlining the high curve of her young chest, her hair falling heavily in her back, a large pool of water growing around her.(14) Ultimately, for an infinite number of sides (in effect, a circle), the curve becomes a straight, horizontal line.(15) starting with arms outstretched, curve the body sideways(16) Each eigenfunction represents a family of deformations in the shape of the average curve for the population.
(1) learning curve :: ಕಲಿಕೆಯ ರೇಖೆಯನ್ನು
(2) yield curve :: ಇಳುವರಿ ಕರ್ವ್
(3) demand curve :: ಬೇಡಿಕೆ ರೇಖೆಯ
(4) curve fitting :: ಕರ್ವ್ ಬಿಗಿಯಾದ
(5) indifference curve :: ಉದಾಸೀನತೆ ರೇಖೆಯನ್ನು
(6) supply curve :: ಸರಬರಾಜು ರೇಖೆಯ
(7) smooth curve :: ನಯವಾದ ರೇಖೆಯನ್ನು
(8) sharp curve :: ಚೂಪಾದ ಕರ್ವ್
(9) calibration curve :: ಮಾಪನಾಂಕ ರೇಖೆಯನ್ನು
(10) curve ball :: ಕರ್ವ್ ಬಾಲ್
1. bend ::
2. curvature ::
3. bender ::
4. bend ::
5. wind ::
6. crook ::
7. arch ::
8. kink ::
9. trend ::
curve, curved, curves, curving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I will admit to a bit
of a learning CURVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Now assuming the left side of a bell CURVE
peaking around the present...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
They will bend,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
there was a learning CURVE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
...a differential to solve for the area
under a CURVE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: curve
Meaning and definitions of curve, translation in Kannada language for curve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of curve in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "curve"
What curve means in Kannada, curve meaning
in Kannada, curve definition, examples and pronunciation
of curve in Kannada language.