ಬೇಡಿಕೆತಗಾದೆ, ಹಕ್ಕೊತ್ತಾಯ, ವರಾತ, ಬೇಡಿಕೆ, ಕೋರಿಕೆಬೇಡು
Noun(1) an urgent or peremptory request(2) the ability and desire to purchase goods and services(3) required activity(4) the act of demanding(5) a condition requiring relief
Verb(1) request urgently and forcefully(2) require as useful, just, or proper(3) claim as due or just(4) lay legal claim to(5) summon to court(6) ask to be informed of
(1) Over the next two years it is probable that teachers, local government, the police and others will demand more.(2) There was no promise that the inquiry would even sit in public or have the power to demand documents and summon witnesses.(3) a recent slump in demand(4) consumer demand(5) In addition, server customers tend to demand higher performing systems well ahead of consumers.(6) reduced demand(7) there's a high demand for children's books(8) they didn't have the resources to meet demand(9) The nonsmokers could demand what they wanted in exchange for their rations.(10) housing demand(11) a demand for specialists(12) demand has increased(13) we're opening later in response to growing demand(14) Now the learner is in a position to demand the education they require rather than taking what is on offer.(15) Most of these activities rely on traditionally acquired skills that do not demand modern technical knowledge.(16) there was a big demand for change
(1) on demand :: ಬೇಡಿಕೆಯಮೇರೆಗೆ
(2) in demand :: ಚಾಲ್ತಿಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ
(3) supply and demand :: ಪೂರೈಕೆ ಮತ್ತು ಬೇಡಿಕೆ
(4) aggregate demand :: ಒಟ್ಟು ಬೇಡಿಕೆಯನ್ನು
(5) demand for :: ಬೇಡಿಕೆ
(6) demand draft :: ಬೇಡಿಕೆ ಕರಡು
(7) demand and supply :: ಬೇಡಿಕೆ ಮತ್ತು ಪೂರೈಕೆ
(8) market demand :: ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬೇಡಿಕೆ
(9) demand management :: ಬೇಡಿಕೆಯ ನಿರ್ವಹಣೆಯ
1. request ::
2. requirement ::
3. market ::
4. need ::
5. call for ::
6. order ::
7. ask ::
8. require ::
9. insist on ::
10. exact ::
demand, demanded, demanding, demands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you DEMAND blind allegiance,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I DEMAND a trial by combat.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
They DEMAND to see you, Your Grace.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
on a king's DEMAND.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
All rulers DEMAND
that people bend the knee.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Kannada Dictionary: demand
Meaning and definitions of demand, translation in Kannada
language for demand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of demand in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'demand'
What demand means in Kannada, demand meaning
in Kannada, demand
definition, examples and pronunciation
of demand in Kannada language.