Noun(1) a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them
(1) She also started compiling a dictionary of youth slang first used by the transvestite community.(2) The software uses a standard dictionary , designed by Kiran, to accomplish the task.(3) Check out the books also on the lighter side of the English language and also the dictionary of word origins.(4) I'll look up 'love' in the dictionary(5) to look sth up in the dictionary(6) We had to get up at one point and look up a word in the dictionary because he didn't believe me that it existed.(7) the dictionary definition of ├ö├ç├┐smile├ö├ç├û(8) the website gives access to an online dictionary(9) We could consult an American biographical dictionary , in case Burdett left a lasting mark.(10) Save for a brief quotation from a dictionary of folklore, I have so far neglected Anglo-Saxon attitudes.(11) Often he would search for minutes in his Arabic-English dictionary for the exact word he wanted.(12) a dictionary of quotations(13) My biographical dictionary describes Virginia Woolf as " the archetypal modernist".(14) Later reference to a dictionary illuminated the answer, but by that stage all had been revealed.(15) The latest dictionary contains new words and phrases that sum up life in the UK today.(16) Taberah was reading the bilingual dictionary with rapt concentration.
(1) electronic dictionary :: ಎಲೆಕ್ಟ್ರಾನಿಕ್ ನಿಘಂಟು
(2) dictionary attack :: ನಿಘಂಟು ದಾಳಿ
(3) bilingual dictionary :: ದ್ವಿಭಾಷಾ ನಿಘಂಟು
(4) data dictionary :: ಡಾಟಾ ನಿಘಂಟು
(5) custom dictionary :: ಕಸ್ಟಮ್ ನಿಘಂಟು
(6) dictionary definition :: ನಿಘಂಟು ವ್ಯಾಖ್ಯಾನ
(7) talking dictionary :: ಮಾತನಾಡುವ ನಿಘಂಟು
(8) pocket dictionary :: ಪಾಕೆಟ್ ನಿಘಂಟು
(9) refer to a dictionary :: ಒಂದು ನಿಘಂಟು ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ
(10) character dictionary :: ಪಾತ್ರ ನಿಘಂಟು
1. lexicon ::
2. wordbook ::
3. word list ::
4. glossary ::
5. thesaurus ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe instead of a table,
you should buy a DICTIONARY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Notify the editors
of the Oxford English Dictionary:
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: dictionary
Meaning and definitions of dictionary, translation in Kannada language for dictionary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dictionary in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dictionary"
What dictionary means in Kannada, dictionary meaning in Kannada, dictionary definition, examples and pronunciation of dictionary in Kannada language.