Noun(1) an official report (usually sent in haste(2) the act of sending off something(3) the property of being prompt and efficient(4) killing a person or animal
Verb(1) send away towards a designated goal(2) complete or carry out(3) kill intentionally and with premeditation(4) dispose of rapidly and without delay and efficiently(5) kill without delay
(1) Why would she dare to dispatch a message to Gloucester at all?(2) Consider its hapless efforts to handle major national questions such as the troop dispatch to Iraq or the parliamentary ratification of the Korea-Chile free trade agreement.(3) Sir Christopher said the overall impression in this case was of a child protection investigation conducted ├ö├ç├┐with dispatch or perhaps undue haste├ö├ç├û.(4) After describing the horrific devastation, the dispatch went on to describe the scenes in the hospital wards and what Dr Katsube had said.(5) a resolution authorizing the dispatch of a peacekeeping force(6) They left England needing just 20 runs to win, which they did with dispatch !(7) The agency, in a dispatch from Pyongyang, said Russian and North Korean officials have already concluded a draft joint declaration that reportedly contains a broad range of issues.(8) He managed to negotiate unanimous consent agreements to limit debate, so that minor bills of importance to individual senators could be passed with dispatch .(9) In a dispatch written after the battle, Claiborne praised his soldiers' performance in battle, even those officers who had petitioned him to abort his planned attack on the town.(10) Merton council has apologised to all telephone callers who may have experienced difficulties in trying to get through to the council following the recent dispatch of more than 80,000 council tax bills.(11) But the same end could be achieved by less draconian means if the magistrates' courts were empowered to work faster so that those found guilty could be jailed with dispatch .(12) in his battle dispatch he described the gunner's bravery(13) Mr Manning, please move with deliberate dispatch to take advantage of your trip and encourage the use of help in this vital area, but not only for ├ö├ç├┐large farm├ö├ç├û projects.(14) Unsurprisingly, neither Anderson nor Mone were interviewed by BBC foreign correspondent Fergal Keane, whose frontline dispatch comes from Govan tonight.(15) The police dispatch centre phones you back, and sends the nearest available police vehicle to the scene, staying on the line with you to keep up to date on your situation.(16) It arrived in Alice Springs on October 9-that's 10 days after dispatch - and was promptly delivered to the wrong address.
(1) to dispatch :: ರವಾನೆ
(2) dispatch note :: ರವಾನೆ ಟಿಪ್ಪಣಿ
(3) dispatch department :: ರವಾನೆ ಇಲಾಖೆ
(4) dispatch rider :: ರವಾನೆ ಸವಾರ
(5) dispatch station :: ರವಾನೆ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣ
3. communication ::
4. killing ::
5. despatch ::
6. expedition ::
7. shipment ::
9. deal with ::
10. kill ::
11. bump off ::
12. discharge ::
13. despatch ::
1. accept ::
2. receive ::
dispatch, dispatched, dispatcher, dispatchers, dispatches, dispatching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's doing taxi DISPATCH,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: dispatch
Meaning and definitions of dispatch, translation in Kannada
language for dispatch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dispatch in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dispatch'
What dispatch means in Kannada, dispatch meaning
in Kannada, dispatch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dispatch in Kannada language.