English to Kannada Meaning :: failure

Failure :
ವಿಫಲತೆಇಲ್ಲದಿರುವುದು, ಸಂಭವಿಸದಿರುವುದು - ವೈಫಲ್ಯವೈಫಲ್ಯವಿಫಲತೆಗಳು
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Gmail Share More

Show English Meaning

Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally

Show Examples

(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
Related Words
(1) power failure ::
ವಿದ್ಯುತ್ ವೈಫಲ್ಯ
(2) failure rate ::
ವಿಫಲತೆಯ ದರ
(3) renal failure ::
ಮೂತ್ರಪಿಂಡಗಳ ವೈಫಲ್ಯ
(4) respiratory failure ::
ಉಸಿರಾಟದ ವೈಫಲ್ಯ
(5) crop failure ::
ಬೆಳೆ ವೈಫಲ್ಯದ
(6) failure to appear ::
ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ವೈಫಲ್ಯ
(7) equipment failure ::
ಸಲಕರಣೆಗಳ ವೈಫಲ್ಯ
(8) catastrophic failure ::
ದುರಂತ ವೈಫಲ್ಯ
(9) single point of failure ::
ವೈಫಲ್ಯದ ಪಾಯಿಂಟ್
(10) engine failure ::
ಇಂಜಿನ್ ಹಾಳಾದ
1. lack of success ::
2. fiasco ::
3. loser ::
4. negligence ::
5. inadequacy ::
6. breaking down ::
7. collapse ::
8. bankruptcy ::
1. success ::
Different Forms
failure, failures
Word Example from TV Shows

The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.

-that Bert\

-that Bert's success is not my FAILURE. - There you go!

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9

But I would like to remind you that in
science there\

But I would like to remind you that in science there's no such thing as FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1

(Klaxon sounds)
Power failure.

(Klaxon sounds) Power FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15

\"10% chance of liver failure\" sound like
a 90% chance of liver success.

"10% chance of liver FAILURE" sound like a 90% chance of liver success.

The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22

...their love seems unlikely
and doomed to failure.

...their love seems unlikely and doomed to FAILURE.

The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7

English to Kannada Dictionary: failure

Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Kannada language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Kannada and in English language.

Tags for the entry 'failure'

What failure means in Kannada, failure meaning in Kannada, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Kannada language.

Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.
Your Search History
All Dictionary Links