Noun(1) something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness(2) pain in the head caused by dilation of cerebral arteries or muscle contractions or a reaction to drugs
(1) she got a headache(2) Shoppers and parked vehicles sometimes block the route, causing a major headache for drivers.(3) Symptoms include a severe headache , a stiff neck and a dislike of bright lights.(4) Now the only headache to worry about is a break-down or even worse an accident.(5) He had been told she had a headache and muscle pain, neither of which she had.(6) Many managers would be delighted to have such a selection headache .(7) For example, I currently have a severe headache and was sick earlier this morning.(8) This is a real headache and a major problem after a crash or when viruses delete files.(9) Let this be a warning to all who wish to save themselves the headache and hassle.(10) traffic in this town is a real headache(11) I've got a splitting headache(12) Moorby's only selection headache revolves around the loss of skipper James Rushforth.(13) The former gas works at Heworth Green has been a worry to residents and a headache to planners for years.(14) I have a headache(15) an administrative headache(16) Alternatively, there may be little ocular pain but severe headache and nausea or vomiting.
(1) have a headache :: ಒಂದು ತಲೆನೋವು
(2) migraine headache :: ಮೈಗ್ರೇನ್ ತಲೆನೋವು
(3) splitting headache :: ವಿಭಜಿಸುವ ತಲೆನೋವು
(4) a bad headache :: ಕೆಟ್ಟ ತಲೆನೋವು
(5) severe headache :: ತೀವ್ರ ತಲೆನೋವು
(6) cluster headache :: ಕ್ಲಸ್ಟರ್ ತಲೆನೋವು
(7) get a headache :: ತಲೆನೋವು ಪಡೆಯಲು
(8) tension headache :: ಒತ್ತಡ ತಲೆನೋವು
(9) sick headache :: ಅನಾರೋಗ್ಯ ತಲೆನೋವು
1. pain in the head ::
2. nuisance ::
3. vexation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Which, I don't have to tell you,
at that age, is its own HEADACHE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
...because I got a HEADACHE
from drinking the Icee too fast?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Are you experiencing dehydration,
HEADACHE, nausea and shame?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
And the wife says:
"But I haven’t got a HEADACHE."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
How's your HEADACHE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
English to Kannada Dictionary: headache
Meaning and definitions of headache, translation in Kannada
language for headache with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of headache in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'headache'
What headache means in Kannada, headache meaning
in Kannada, headache
definition, examples and pronunciation
of headache in Kannada language.