Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯ
(2) health insurance :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ವಿಮೆ
(3) good health :: ಒಳ್ಳೆಯ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ
(4) health club :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಕೂಟ
(5) public health :: ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ
(6) mental health :: ಮಾನಸಿಕ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ
(7) in good health :: ಉತ್ತಮ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ
(8) poor health :: ಕಳಪೆ ಆರೋಗ್ಯ
(9) health food :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯಕರ ಆಹಾರ
(10) health and safety :: ಆರೋಗ್ಯ ಮತ್ತು ಸುರಕ್ಷತೆ
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
May the Mother give her HEALTH.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
I'll give you those 67 hostages
in perfect HEALTH,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
are his HEALTH problems?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
- Your sister, the boy?
- They both have their HEALTH,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
and since he's in poor HEALTH,
the whole family was concerned.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Kannada
language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of health in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'health'
What health means in Kannada, health meaning
in Kannada, health
definition, examples and pronunciation
of health in Kannada language.