ಸಹಾಯಸಹಾಯಮಾಡು, ನೆರವಾಗು, ತೆರೆಹಿಡಿ, ಪರಿಹರಿಸುಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡು
Noun(1) the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(2) a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(3) a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do(4) a means of serving
Verb(1) give help or assistance; be of service(2) improve the condition of(3) be of use(4) abstain from doing; always used with a negative(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) contribute to the furtherance of(7) take or use(8) improve; change for the better
(1) a help menu(2) thank you for your help(3) Once in treatment caseworkers provide help and advice on keeping drug-free, or finding a job or home.(4) legislation to fit all new cars with catalytic converters will help(5) it'll help her in making a decision(6) With Vincent at the helm the local support group offer help and advice to the asylum seekers.(7) Last time Microsoft patched it by requiring that the help files run from the local file system.(8) he didn't help himself at all(9) For young people who need to hone their social skills, IM can be more a detour than a help .(10) He was a great help to me, videoing me going over fences and correcting mistakes.(11) he was a great help(12) The other main opening tool is the repertoire database, which has good help documentation.(13) God help us should we as a nation ever need unpaid help from our neighbours.(14) All of you provided me with invaluable help and advice that aided me to gain my first year certificate with a Merit pass.(15) you can't help but agree(16) As a result the hardware maker agreed to change its source code, user manuals and help screens.
(1) to help :: ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಲು
(2) help out :: ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡು
(3) need help :: ಸಹಾಯ ಅಗತ್ಯವಿದೆ
(4) please help me :: ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ನನಗೆ ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡಿ
(5) help desk :: ಸಹಾಯವಾಣಿ ಕೇಂದ್ರ
(6) help yourself :: ಸ್ವ - ಸಹಾಯ
(7) ask for help :: ಸಹಾಯ ಕೇಳಿ
1. assistance ::
2. relief ::
3. domestic worker ::
4. supporter ::
5. avail ::
6. assist ::
7. support ::
8. relieve ::
9. aid ::
10. avail ::
11. facilitate ::
12. help oneself ::
13. serve ::
14. SOS ::
1. hinder ::
help, helped, helper, helpers, helpful, helping, helpings, helpless, helps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hint. Madame Curie had her husband
to HELP her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
- He's choking!
- Help the poor boy.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
The Blackfish can't HELP us.
We're lucky to have this many men.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
with the baby coming,
I figured they could use some extra HELP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Feels great to come down here
and HELP the less fortunate, huh?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: help
Meaning and definitions of help, translation in Kannada
language for help with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of help in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'help'
What help means in Kannada, help meaning
in Kannada, help
definition, examples and pronunciation
of help in Kannada language.